- Sub Headline: New DD Perks members receive a free beverage and 125 points upon enrollment, plus 125 points on their second and third store visits when they pay with their enrolled DD card - Dunkin’ Donuts also unveils new version of its popular Dunkin’ Mobile App for payment and gifting
- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 2:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CANTON, MA – Dunkin’ Donuts announced today a special new promotion that provides extra points towards free beverages for people who enroll in the brand’s DD Perks® Rewards program in April. Beginning April 14 and continuing through April 21, guests who join DD Perks using the special code “STARS” can rapidly reap rewards worthy of a star, earning an automatic 125 points towards a free any-size beverage, plus an additional 125 points during their second and third visits when purchases are made using an enrolled Dunkin’ Donuts card. All store visits much be completed by May 31, 2016 in order to receive the offer.
As DD Perks members receive a free beverage upon enrollment and each time they accrue 200 points, with this special offer new DD Perks members are well on their way to enjoying a total of three free Dunkin’ beverages.
With the DD Perks Rewards program, guests earn five points for every dollar they spend on qualifying purchases at Dunkin’ Donuts when they pay using an enrolled Dunkin’ Donuts Card, either plastic or via the Dunkin’ Mobile App. Once a member accrues 200 points, he or she receives a coupon for a free any-size beverage of their choice, redeemable at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants. DD Perks members also receive a coupon for a free, any-size beverage upon enrollment and on their birthday. Additionally, throughout the year DD Perks members receive exclusive, personalized, special offers to earn bonus points for specific food and beverage purchases.
According to Sherrill Kaplan, Vice President, Digital Marketing & Innovation at Dunkin’ Donuts, “Our guests are the cornerstone of our brand, and we are committed to continuing to exceed their expectations. Our DD Perks Rewards program, recognized as one of the most robust and fastest-growing programs of its kind in our industry, honors our extremely loyal fan base by making it seamless and affordable to earn free beverages quickly. With 4.3 million DD Perks members, we look forward to welcoming new guests and rewarding them with even more points to keep them running on Dunkin’.”
Dunkin’ Donuts today also officially unveiled an exciting new version of its popular mobile app for quick, easy and secure payment, DD Perks offers and rewards, and gifting of Dunkin’ Donuts cards. Featuring a new touch-friendly design and layout with enhanced imagery to showcase the brand’s broad menu, the “New Dunkin’ Donuts” mobile app for iOS devices is available today from the App Store on iPhone or iPod touch or at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/new-dunkin-donuts/id1056813463?mt=8, and will be available for Android devices from the Google Play Store beginning April 12. The Dunkin’ Mobile App has been downloaded more than 16 million times since its launch in 2012.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts), Instagram (www.instagram.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 11,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
198 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)