- Sub Headline: Dunkin' Donuts introduces new Fudge Croissant Donut Chicken Apple Sausage Sandwich returns as delicious breakfast option for less than 400 calories, available any time of day
- City: Canton
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com
- Listed: December 29, 2015 8:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CANTON, Mass., Dec. 28, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dunkin’ Donuts is readying for the New Year, today introducing a new item and a returning favorite to its menu as 2015 winds down. For a sweet start to ’16, Dunkin’ Donuts has unveiled the new Fudge Croissant Donut. This outrageously delicious donut is sure to be a favorite with chocolate lovers, combining the brand’s famous glazed croissant donut with a decadent fudge filling, topped with chocolate and white icing drizzle. The Fudge Croissant Donut is available for a limited time at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide beginning today.
For a unique breakfast sandwich option available any time of day, Dunkin’ Donuts is bringing back the Chicken Apple Sausage Breakfast Sandwich. A delicious on-the-go choice for less than 400 calories, Dunkin’ Donuts’ Chicken Apple Sausage Breakfast Sandwich features a juicy split chicken sausage seasoned with spices and real apple, egg, reduced fat cheddar cheese served on an oven-toasted English muffin. The Chicken Apple Sausage Breakfast Sandwich is available beginning today at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide for a limited time.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ espresso lineup features a sweet variety to give guests a boost all day, every day in 2016. Dunkin’ Donuts’ Caramel Macchiato is a handcrafted, layered espresso beverage made with steamed milk swirled with sweet caramel flavor, then topped with a double shot of Dunkin’ Donuts’ rich, freshly-brewed espresso. All Dunkin’ Donuts espresso beverages are made with espresso beans that are 100% Fair Trade Certified™ and selected from the finest, high-quality Arabica beans.
According to Jeff Miller, Executive Chef and Vice President of Product Innovation for Dunkin’ Brands, “Our guests love that we are constantly offering new menu items and bringing back fan favorites as well, and we are committed to doing that throughout 2016. We think our guests will be especially excited by all we have in store for the start of the New Year. Our Chicken Apple Sausage Breakfast Sandwich was a popular choice for a unique new variety of our classic breakfast sandwich, and at less than 400 calories. The Caramel Macchiato combines our newest espresso beverage with the creamy, buttery taste of caramel for a new way for people to revive themselves any time during their busy day. And the Fudge Croissant Donut is an absolutely outrageously delicious way for guests to reward themselves with a well-deserved treat.”
Dunkin’ Donuts’ menu includes the perfect beverages to kick-off the New Year and gives guests the fresh start they are looking for. Dunkin’ Donuts offers two varieties of freshly prepared Fruit Smoothies, Strawberry Banana and Tropical Mango. At 260 calories or less for a 16 oz. serving, both smoothies are made with real fruit and creamy low-fat yogurt.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts), Instagram (www.instagram.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for nine years running. The company has more than 11,500 restaurants in 40 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
193 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)