- Sub Headline: Leading QSR Brand Continues Expansion Across California and Throughout Hotel Sector
- City: Canton
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 11:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CANTON, Mass. – Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, today announced that it has opened its newest hotel location at Great Wolf Lodge Southern California in Garden Grove, making it the sixth restaurant to open under a franchising agreement between Dunkin’ Donuts and Great Wolf Resorts. Dunkin’ Donuts has existing restaurants at Great Wolf Lodge resorts in Concord, N.C; Williamsburg, Va.; Traverse City, Mich.; Sandusky, Ohio; and Fitchburg, Mass.
Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. owns and operates all six of these locations, which serve Dunkin’ Donuts’ broad menu of delicious food and beverages that can be enjoyed all throughout the day. These items include a range of hot and iced coffee and espresso beverages; a variety of donuts, muffins and croissants; and oven-toasted breakfast sandwiches available any time of day.
“With this sixth location, we’re excited to further our partnership with Dunkin’ Donuts at our newest resort in Southern California,” said Chris Hammond, corporate director of food and beverage, Great Wolf Lodge. “Great Wolf Lodge is known for providing a superior guest experience, so we are happy to include Dunkin’s freshly-brewed coffee and menu items for our guests during their stay.”
Opportunities exist to grow with Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, the company’s sister brand, individually or as multi-brand units in the hotel sector. Flexible design options are available to suit any lodging facility, including full retail restaurants, kiosks and self-serve hot coffee stations perfect for gift shops and general stores. Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins locations can also be designed to suit specific areas such as snack bars and convention registration areas.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ bakery products can be prepared in the property’s own kitchen, with the addition of some simple equipment, giving the food and beverage team flexibility to manage product inventory in accordance with guest traffic. Multi-brand restaurants that combine Dunkin’ Donuts with Baskin-Robbins under one roof offer even more opportunity to drive traffic during various day parts – from early morning breakfast and coffee all the way to after-dinner ice cream cones and ice cream cakes.
“In addition to the hotel sector, Dunkin’ Donuts will continue to expand its presence at non-traditional locations across the country and build relationships with franchisees that are a good fit for the brand,” said Chris Burr, director of non-traditional development, Dunkin’ Brands. “Great Wolf Lodge has been an excellent franchisee to work with over the years, and I am confident that the guests visiting the new resort will enjoy our offerings as so many other Great Wolf Lodge guests across the country already do.”
For more information about Dunkin’ Donuts, please visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 11,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
About Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.
Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.® Madison, Wis., is North America’s largest family of indoor water park resorts, and, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, owns and operates its family resorts under the Great Wolf Lodge® brand. Great Wolf Resorts is a fully integrated resort company with Great Wolf Lodge locations in: Wisconsin Dells, Wis.; Sandusky, Ohio; Traverse City, Mich.; Kansas City, Kan.; Williamsburg, Va.; the Pocono Mountains, Pa.; Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada; Mason, Ohio; Grapevine, Texas; Grand Mound, Wash.; Fitchburg, Mass; Concord, N.C. and Garden Grove, Calif. Additional information may be found on the company website at http://www.greatwolf.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
Senior Account Manager
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: ((561) 441-9692
234 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)