- Sub Headline: Leading Coffee and Bakery Chain Also Announces Three New Dunkin’ Donuts and One-Multi-Brand Restaurant with Baskin-Robbins in Wichita Falls
- City: Canton
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com
- Listed: March 17, 2016 1:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CANTON, MA – Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, today announced that it is seeking to expand in communities and towns throughout Northern, Southern and Western Texas. Franchising opportunities are available for qualified franchisee candidates to purchase anywhere from one to five restaurants in regions across the state.
The company is looking for community leaders who may already operate local businesses, such as other restaurants, retail outlets or even convenience stores and gas stations, who have the passion and financial qualifications in the following markets:
- North and Northeast Texas in the areas of Paris, Athens, Commerce, Sulphur Springs, Palestine and Hillsboro.
- Southeast Texas in the areas of Beeville, Alice, Kerrville, Angleton and Bay City, as well as in Uvalde, Del Rio and Eagle Pass.
- West Texas in the areas of Pecos, Monohans, Fort Stockton, Andrews, Big Spring and Brownfield.
“We are excited to offer this opportunity to qualified candidates who are interested in developing a restaurant outside of larger metropolitan areas in the regions of San Antonio, Houston, Waco and more,” said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of global franchising and business development, Dunkin’ Brands “With more than 65 years in franchising, we’ve found the development and operation of a Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant can deliver a significant impact to the community it serves and we are actively seeking local entrepreneurs to become the face of our brand in their towns.”
Candidates interested in developing Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in this area can contact Julie Price, Franchise Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, an Informational Franchising Webinar will be held on Tuesday, April 5 and Thursday, April 7 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. (CST). Visit http://franchisingevents.dunkinbrands.com to register and learn more about the unique franchising opportunity Dunkin’ Donuts offers.
As part of the company’s growth plans throughout the state, a multi-unit store development agreement was recently signed with new franchise group, WF Donuts LLC, for Wichita Falls, Texas. Led by the Kurani brothers, this group will develop three Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants and one multi-brand unit with sister brand Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Their first restaurant is planned to open in 2017.
“We are excited to expand the brand’s presence in Texas and play an important role in the daily lives of people who live, work and visit here,” said Mak Kurani, Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee. “We have a passion and loyalty for the Dunkin’ Donuts brand and look forward to opening our restaurants in the years to come.”
Dunkin’ Donuts’ new look includes four distinct restaurant design options for franchisees, each featuring variations in layout, color schemes, graphics, textures, furniture and/or lighting. The designs enhance the current restaurant appearance, environment and layout to serve people all day long. Unlike other quick-service restaurants, Dunkin’ Donuts allows franchisees to select individual elements from any of the four options, creating a restaurant design that reflects their personal tastes and preferences, and best serves their specific restaurant size and location.
Since the 1950s, Dunkin’ Donuts has been a daily ritual for millions of people and has offered guests delicious food, beverages and friendly service at a great value. Dunkin’ Donuts offerings include hot coffee, iced coffee, flavored coffees, lattes, macchiato, espresso, cappuccino, Dunkin’ Donuts K-Cup® pods, Coolatta® frozen drinks, donuts, muffins, bagels, breakfast and bakery sandwiches, and a DDSMART® menu featuring better-for-you items.
In 1945, Baskin-Robbins was founded in Glendale, Calif., by two ice cream enthusiasts who shared a dream to create an innovative ice cream shop that would be a neighborhood gathering place for families. Today, guests at more than 7,600 Baskin-Robbins shops in nearly 50 countries visit to sample from the more than 1,300 flavor creations available in its ice cream library. Baskin-Robbins offers guests its wide range of hard scoop ice cream flavors, along with custom ice cream cakes, delicious frozen beverages, ice cream sundaes and take-home frozen treats.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
*Details available in the Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise Disclosure Document
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 11,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (305) 299-4581
235 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)