- Sub Headline: Dunkin’ Donuts To Test Mobile On-the-go Ordering In Portland, Maine; Delivery Service In Dallas, Followed By Additional Markets
- City: Canton
- State: Massachusetts
- Listed: November 21, 2015 1:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
New programs offer guests new, convenient ways to enjoy Dunkin’ Donuts’ signature all-day menu of coffees, donuts, sandwiches and more.
November 18, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // CANTON, MA – Dunkin’ Donuts, recognized for keeping America running by serving its entire menu all day long, today announced two programs that will make it even easier and more convenient for people to run on Dunkin’ from morning to night. Starting this week, Dunkin’ Donuts will begin testing mobile On-the-Go Ordering in Portland, Maine and Dunkin’ Delivery in Dallas, Texas. In the coming weeks, Dunkin’ Delivery will also be available in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles and Washington D.C.
In Portland, Maine, members of the DD Perks® Rewards Program can get their favorite Dunkin’ Donuts menu items even faster when they download the new Dunkin’ Donuts On-the-Go Ordering app DD On-the-Go Ordering Portland, which enables guests to order in advance using their mobile phone, skip the line and go straight to pick up when they get inside the store. Guests can also pick up their mobile order at the drive-thru. Guests can place a mobile order up to 24 hours in advance, then simply confirm via the app when they are at the selected restaurant and ready to pick up their order. To learn more about the app and On-the-Go Ordering, visit www.DDPerks.com/OnTheGo or download the app here.
With Dunkin’ Delivery, Dallas-area residents can use on-demand delivery service DoorDash to order their favorite Dunkin’ Donuts products with the click of a button, without leaving home or work. From 7 a.m. – 10 p.m., people can select and purchase their favorite Dunkin’ Donuts menu items, including a wide array of signature coffee, donuts, sandwiches and more, and have the products delivered in less than forty five minutes. In the coming weeks, Dunkin’ Donuts will also partner with DoorDash to offer delivery service in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles and Washington D.C.
According to Scott Hudler, Dunkin’ Donuts’ Vice President of Global Consumer Engagement, “Our guests appreciate that we make our full menu available all day, and we are committed to seeking new ways to make our products even more accessible to our guests throughout the day. Both Dunkin’ Delivery and On-the-Go Ordering offer people more convenient ways to enjoy our wide array of food and beverages. The ability to skip the line to order your favorite coffee, donut or sandwich any time of day, or to have Dunkin’ items delivered directly to you are two things that our guests have been requesting for some time. We are excited to launch these two new tests, and we will continue to evaluate a possible national rollout for both programs in the future.”
“Whether it be coffee and a breakfast sandwich to start your day, or a latte and donut for an afternoon pick-me-up, Dunkin’ Donuts is the perfect delivery partner for DoorDash,” said Tony Xu, CEO of DoorDash. “Families around the country already know that DoorDash is the best way to get your favorite food delivered directly to your door. As DoorDash continues to expand to more markets, we’re excited to be adding Dunkin’ Donuts to our growing roster of top tier national partners.”
Mobile On-the-Go Ordering provides an exciting new benefit for DD Perks members. With DD Perks, guests already earn five points for every dollar they spend on qualifying purchases at Dunkin’ Donuts when they pay using an enrolled Dunkin’ Donuts Card, either plastic or via the Dunkin’ Mobile App. Once a member accrues 200 points, he or she receives a coupon for a free, any-size beverage of their choice, redeemable at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants. DD Perks members also receive a coupon for a free, any-size beverage upon enrollment and on their birthday. To enroll in DD Perks, download the Dunkin’ Mobile App or visit www.DDPerks.com.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for nine years running. The company has more than 11,500 restaurants in 40 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
196 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)