- Sub Headline: Organization continues to expand, serving communities across the globe.
- City: Waco
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.DwyerGroup.com
- Listed: March 15, 2016 10:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 15, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WACO, Texas – This month the arrival of spring also brings the landmark arrival of the 35th anniversary for The Dwyer Group, Inc., providing services to consumers in communities around the world. This milestone creates the perfect backdrop for the growth and expansion that lies ahead for one of the world’s largest franchising companies of trade service brands.
“For the past 35 years, Dwyer Group has always tried to go beyond our goals to make a difference in the lives of people we touch all over the world,” said Mike Bidwell, president and CEO of Dwyer Group. “We have built a strong business focused on bringing trade services supported by our Code of Values into different communities. And today we can celebrate a fantastic milestone for the success of small businesses, job creation and the best network of service providers centered around services people need to maintain their homes and businesses.”
Founded in 1981 by Don Dwyer Sr. with just one service brand, Dwyer Group has grown to include 11 different commercial and residential franchise service brands with more than 2,500 franchisees operating in several countries. Today, these service brands account for more than $1.3 billion in annual system-wide sales. And Dwyer Group is just getting started.
“Dwyer Group has had an amazing 35 years of history, growth and success, but it is our company’s incredible future that continues to drive our energetic team,” said Bidwell. “With a substantial presence in 10 countries and record-setting development, the accelerating power of our collective brands reminds our entire organization of all that we have accomplished and our exciting future ahead.”
About Dwyer Group®
The Dwyer Group, Inc., based in Waco, Texas, is a holding company of 11 franchise businesses, each selling and supporting a different franchise under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK and Portugal), ProTect Painters®, and Rainbow International®. Collectively, these independent franchise concepts offer customers worldwide a broad base of residential and commercial services. In addition, Dwyer Group operates glass shops in New England under the Portland Glass® brand name. Dwyer Group is a portfolio company of The Riverside Company®, a global private equity firm. The firm’s international portfolio includes more than 75 companies. More information on Dwyer Group, or its franchise concepts, is available at www.dwyergroup.com.
Dwyer Group is also on Twitter at @DwyerGroup.
SOURCE Dwyer Group®
176 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)