- Sub Headline: Ranked in Entrepreneur’s 37th Annual Franchise 500®
- City: Waco
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.dwyergroup.com
- Ad Agency: BizCom Associates
- Agency Contact: Monica Feid
- Agency URL: http://www.BizComPr.com
- Agency Phone: (972) 490-8053
- Agency Email: MonicaFeid@BizComPr.com
- Listed: January 12, 2016 7:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WACO, Texas – After a record-breaking year of growth, Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest franchising companies of trade service brands, is kicking off 2016 with a record-setting nine service brands ranked to Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Published annually in the January issue of Entrepreneur, the iconic list ranks franchise concepts based on emerging trends and industries headed for growth in the coming year.
Dwyer Group service brands were recognized in the Franchise 500 in the following order:
- Molly Maids – #97
- The Grounds Guys – #174
- Mr. Appliance – #220
- Aire Serv – #221
- Five Star Painting – #259
- Mr. Rooter – #380
- Mr. Handyman – #381
- Glass Doctor – #441
- Mr. Electric – #473
“We are incredibly honored to have nine of our service brands recognized by such a respected and prominent ranking,” said Mike Bidwell, president and CEO of Dwyer Group. “I credit our talented team members and outstanding franchisees who work extremely hard to boost job creation, deliver superior customer service and create a positive impact in every community. By working together across the system we have positioned our brands for a great year ahead.”
In 2015, a historic year of growth and acquisitions, the Dwyer Group roster expanded to 13 service brands and more than 2,500 franchise locations in 10 countries around the world. Today, those service brands account for more than 3 million service calls and $1.3 billion in system-wide sales each year. And the service industry continues to forecast a strong economic outlook for Dwyer Group franchise opportunities in 2016.
Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 is an annual ranking of the best franchises based on financial and statistical data listed in surveys completed by franchisors across the nation. All franchises are judged based on identical criteria regardless of size.
A complete list of all recipients on Entrepreneur’s 37th Annual Franchise 500 is included in the January 2016 issue of Entrepreneur magazine now on newsstands or online.
About Dwyer Group, Inc.®
Dwyer Group, Inc., based in Waco, Texas, is a holding company of 11 franchise businesses, each selling and supporting a different franchise under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK and Portugal), ProTect Painters®, and Rainbow International®. Collectively, these independent franchise concepts offer customers worldwide a broad base of residential and commercial services. In addition, Dwyer Group® operates glass shops in New England under the Portland Glass® brand name. Dwyer Group is a portfolio company of The Riverside Company®, a global private equity firm. The firm’s international portfolio includes more than 75 companies. More information on Dwyer Group, or its franchise concepts, is available at www.dwyergroup.com.
Dwyer Group is also on Twitter at @DwyerGroup.
SOURCE Dwyer Group
222 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)