- Sub Headline: Named in Bond’s Top 100 Franchises of 2016
- Franchise URL: http://www.DwyerGroup.com
- Listed: May 9, 2016 12:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WACO, Texas – The Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest franchising companies of trade service brands, is once again winning top honors as the company celebrates seven service brands listed in Bond’s Top 100 Franchises of 2016 (7th edition) by Robert E. Bond.
“This has been an excellent year of growth for Dwyer Group and our brands,” said Mike Bidwell, president and CEO of Dwyer Group. “We are honored to have seven of our service brands named to this year’s list and we will continue to work together to grow our entire family of service brands while providing top customer service and franchisee support.”
Bond’s Top 100 Franchises program features detailed analyses of top franchises with more than 50 operating units. Companies are evaluated on the basis of historical performance, brand identification, market dynamics, franchisee satisfaction, level of training, ongoing support, financial stability and various other features.
The following Dwyer Group service brands were recognized:
- Aire Serv
- Five Star Painting
- Molly Maid
- Mr. Appliance
- Mr. Electric
- Mr. Handyman
- The Grounds Guys
“Our brands would not be where they are today without our talented team members and outstanding franchise owners who work extremely hard to make a difference in their communities through job creation, local support and superior customer service,” Bidwell added.
Since 2015, the Dwyer Group roster has expanded to 12 service brands and more than 2,600 franchise locations in 11 countries around the world. Today, those service brands account for more than 3 million service calls and $1.3 billion in system-wide sales each year.
The Bond’s Top 100 Franchises, 2016 is currently available on Amazon.com.
About Dwyer Group
Dwyer Group, based in Waco, Texas, is a holding company of 12 franchise businesses, each selling and supporting a different franchise under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK), ProTect Painters®, Rainbow International®, and Locatec®. Collectively, these independent franchise concepts offer customers worldwide a broad base of residential and commercial services. In addition, Dwyer Group operates glass shops in New England under the Portland Glass® brand name. Dwyer Group is a portfolio company of The Riverside Company®, a global private equity firm. The firm’s international portfolio includes more than 75 companies. More information on Dwyer Group, or its franchise concepts, is available at www.dwyergroup.com.
Dwyer Group is also on Twitter at @DwyerGroup.
SOURCE Dwyer Group
342 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)