- Franchise URL: http://www.DwyerGroup.com
- Listed: June 1, 2016 11:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 01, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) WACO, Texas – The Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest franchising companies of trade service brands, has announced the return of franchise marketing veteran Lori Johnson as a Vice President of Brand Management.
In her new role, Johnson will guide the brand management teams for Mr. Rooter, Rainbow International, Glass Doctor, Mr. Electric, Aire Serv, and Dwyer Group International concepts.
“I have been overjoyed by the gracious welcome back and am eager to share the skill sets I have acquired over the last few years,” Johnson said. “I feel like I am returning to a family, and the family has grown beyond belief.”
“We’re excited to welcome Lori back to Dwyer Group,” said Mike Bidwell, president and CEO of Dwyer Group, Inc. “She is a great team leader, and her experience and consistent success on a wide variety of projects make her the perfect candidate for this role. I am looking forward to seeing her ideas and work come to life.”
Johnson has a long history working in franchising. She began her career as an office manager for her family’s franchise, Property Damage Appraisers. She joined the Dwyer Group team in February 2007 as a marketing specialist and was promoted to marketing director in June 2010.
Johnson left in 2013 to work at the world-renowned St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® in Tennessee, where she rose to become director of marketing strategy and planning. She was responsible for overseeing the development of high-level integrated, multi-channel marketing strategies with the goal of promoting St. Jude brand awareness and fundraising efforts. While there, her business partners exceeded fundraising goals all three years.
“I am very excited to return to Dwyer Group during such an exciting period of growth,” said Johnson. “The company and its wonderful family of service brands have made amazing strides in recent years and I look forward to helping elevate the legacy brands to the next level.”
Johnson earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas.
About Dwyer Group®
Dwyer Group, based in Waco, Texas, is a holding company of 12 franchise businesses, each selling and supporting a different franchise under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK), ProTect Painters®, Rainbow International®, and Locatec®. Collectively, these independent franchise concepts offer customers worldwide a broad base of residential and commercial services. In addition, Dwyer Group operates glass shops in New England under the Portland Glass® brand name. Dwyer Group is a portfolio company of The Riverside Company®, a global private equity firm. The firm’s international portfolio includes more than 75 companies. More information on Dwyer Group, or its franchise concepts, is available at www.dwyergroup.com.
Dwyer Group is also on Twitter at @DwyerGroup.
488 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)