- Franchise URL: http://www.DwyerGroup.com
- Listed: April 18, 2016 11:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WACO, Texas – The Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest franchising companies of trade service brands, has hired Cody Pierce to the position of Senior Vice President of Marketing, effective immediately.
In his new role, Pierce will report to Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer Lisa Zoellner and help guide marketing functions for one of the largest and fastest-growing group of franchise brands in the world.
“Cody brings us a wealth of marketing expertise in the consumer space with a long and successful track record growing and supporting incredible franchise brands,” said Zoellner. “His knowledge and the ability to help direct our growing marketing team will have an incredible impact on the leadership position our service brands will command on the road ahead.”
With a resume that spans almost 20 years in marketing management roles, Pierce most recently served as the vice president of marketing for Pizza Ranch, guiding national and local marketing for the chain’s 195 locations across the country. Prior to that he was the director of franchise marketing for Gold’s Gym International, overseeing more than 550 domestic locations accounting for more than $1.2 billion in annual revenues. He also worked at CiCi’s Pizza Enterprises and has national marketing and advertising awards to his credit.
“Dwyer Group is a well-known company that has created a name for itself by leading with values from top to bottom. I am honored to become part of such a well respected and growing team to help the company and its service brands look towards the future,” said Pierce.
Pierce holds a bachelor’s degree in communication, advertising and public relations from Stephen F. Austin State University and a master’s degree in business administration from the University of North Texas.
About Dwyer Group®
The Dwyer Group, Inc., based in Waco, Texas, is a holding company of 11 franchise businesses, each selling and supporting a different franchise under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK and Portugal), ProTect Painters®, and Rainbow International®. Collectively, these independent franchise concepts offer customers worldwide a broad base of residential and commercial services. In addition, Dwyer Group operates glass shops in New England under the Portland Glass® brand name. Dwyer Group is a portfolio company of The Riverside Company®, a global private equity firm. The firm’s international portfolio includes more than 75 companies. More information on Dwyer Group, or its franchise concepts, is available at www.dwyergroup.com.
Dwyer Group is also on Twitter at @DwyerGroup.
SOURCE Dwyer Group
283 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)