- Franchise URL: http://www.DwyerGroup.com
- Listed: April 18, 2016 11:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WACO, Texas – The Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest franchising companies of trade service brands, has hired Cody Pierce to the position of Senior Vice President of Marketing, effective immediately.
In his new role, Pierce will report to Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer Lisa Zoellner and help guide marketing functions for one of the largest and fastest-growing group of franchise brands in the world.
“Cody brings us a wealth of marketing expertise in the consumer space with a long and successful track record growing and supporting incredible franchise brands,” said Zoellner. “His knowledge and the ability to help direct our growing marketing team will have an incredible impact on the leadership position our service brands will command on the road ahead.”
With a resume that spans almost 20 years in marketing management roles, Pierce most recently served as the vice president of marketing for Pizza Ranch, guiding national and local marketing for the chain’s 195 locations across the country. Prior to that he was the director of franchise marketing for Gold’s Gym International, overseeing more than 550 domestic locations accounting for more than $1.2 billion in annual revenues. He also worked at CiCi’s Pizza Enterprises and has national marketing and advertising awards to his credit.
“Dwyer Group is a well-known company that has created a name for itself by leading with values from top to bottom. I am honored to become part of such a well respected and growing team to help the company and its service brands look towards the future,” said Pierce.
Pierce holds a bachelor’s degree in communication, advertising and public relations from Stephen F. Austin State University and a master’s degree in business administration from the University of North Texas.
About Dwyer Group®
The Dwyer Group, Inc., based in Waco, Texas, is a holding company of 11 franchise businesses, each selling and supporting a different franchise under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK and Portugal), ProTect Painters®, and Rainbow International®. Collectively, these independent franchise concepts offer customers worldwide a broad base of residential and commercial services. In addition, Dwyer Group operates glass shops in New England under the Portland Glass® brand name. Dwyer Group is a portfolio company of The Riverside Company®, a global private equity firm. The firm’s international portfolio includes more than 75 companies. More information on Dwyer Group, or its franchise concepts, is available at www.dwyergroup.com.
Dwyer Group is also on Twitter at @DwyerGroup.
SOURCE Dwyer Group
221 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)