- Franchise URL: http://www.DwyerGroup.com
- Listed: May 16, 2016 11:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WACO, Texas – The Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest franchising companies of trade service brands, has announced the appointment of Imran Jooma to the Board, effective immediately.
In his new appointment, Jooma will work with current board members to guide activities at Dwyer Group and the company’s family of service brands as they continue to grow and expand on a global level.
“Imran brings talent and experience we did not otherwise have at the board level,” said Mike Bidwell, president and CEO at Dwyer Group. “Our board is well represented in franchising, private equity and operating experience, and we wanted to expand our insight to even more aspects of the industry. Imran brings the voice of marketing, a passion for customer experience with a strong emphasis on digital and technology to our board. With his particular insight as part of the team, we feel our board is now very well rounded.”
With a background working at some of the biggest names in business like Sears Holdings and OfficeMax, Jooma has a resume that spans almost 20 years in marketing and business. Jooma currently serves as the divisional president of omnichanel strategy at Finish Line, creating customer and enterprise strategy for short and long term sustainable growth. Jooma is also responsible for marketing, analytics and the customer experience across the entire enterprise.
“Dwyer Group and its family of service brands is a highly regarded organization with a rapidly growing network. I am very honored to be joining the board at such an exciting time for the business,” said Jooma. “As Dwyer Group continues to push boundaries and raise the bar for the service industry, I look forward to helping the team go above and beyond their goals.”
Jooma holds a bachelor of arts from The College of Wooster and a master’s degree in business administration and marketing from the University of Akron.
About Dwyer Group®
Dwyer Group, based in Waco, Texas, is a holding company of 12 franchise businesses, each selling and supporting a different franchise under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK), ProTect Painters®, Rainbow International®, and Locatec®. Collectively, these independent franchise concepts offer customers worldwide a broad base of residential and commercial services. In addition, Dwyer Group operates glass shops in New England under the Portland Glass® brand name. Dwyer Group is a portfolio company of The Riverside Company®, a global private equity firm. The firm’s international portfolio includes more than 75 companies. More information on Dwyer Group, or its franchise concepts, is available at www.dwyergroup.com.
Dwyer Group is also on Twitter at @DwyerGroup.
SOURCE Dwyer Group®
585 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)