- City: Waco
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.dwyergroup.com
- Listed: January 13, 2016 2:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
WACO, Texas, Jan. 13, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dwyer Group, Inc., one of the world’s largest franchising companies of trade service brands, has announced the addition of Lisa Zoellner to the newly-created position of Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer, effective immediately.
“Lisa joins us at an historic time as marketing continues to evolve into one of the most complex and dynamic functions at Dwyer Group,” said Mike Bidwell, president and CEO of Dwyer Group. “The strategy and direction for multiple service brands is immense. And the expertise Lisa brings to our team, after championing some of the most recognized international brands in consumer retailing and franchise marketing, will be a tremendous asset as our organization moves forward.”
Zoellner most recently served as executive vice president and chief marketing officer of Golfsmith International, the world’s largest specialty golf retailer. Prior to that, she was the senior vice president and chief marketing officer for Gold’s Gym International – the largest full-service gym franchise in the world with more than 700 locations in 42 states and 30 countries. And she began her career at Blockbuster Entertainment, where she served more than 16 years in various marketing, merchandise and operations positions as the chain grew to more than 7,000 stores with 50 million members.
In her new role as CSMO at Dwyer Group, Zoellner will report to Bidwell and will oversee strategic initiatives driving brand growth across Dwyer’s expanding roster of service brands. Following a record year of acquisitions and franchise development, Dwyer Group now encompasses 10 service verticals, 13 brands, 5 corporate offices and more than $1.3 billion in annual system wide sales.
“The impact that Dwyer Group is making across the service trades, throughout the franchising industry and face-to-face on more than 3 million service calls a year immediately attracted me to this new position,” Zoellner said. “I’m excited to be joining a great team, and I look forward to bringing more than 20 years of experience in franchising to help take the organization to the next level.”
About Dwyer Group, Inc.®:
Dwyer Group, Inc., based in Waco, Texas, is a holding company of 11 franchise businesses, each selling and supporting a different franchise under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK and Portugal), ProTect Painters®, and Rainbow International®. Collectively, these independent franchise concepts offer customers worldwide a broad base of residential and commercial services. In addition, Dwyer Group® operates glass shops in New England under the Portland Glass® brand name. Dwyer Group is a portfolio company of The Riverside Company®, a global private equity firm. The firm’s international portfolio includes more than 75 companies. More information on Dwyer Group, or its franchise concepts, is available at www.dwyergroup.com.
Dwyer Group is also on Twitter at @DwyerGroup.
SOURCE Dwyer Group, Inc.
214 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)