- Sub Headline: Premium dessert destination rolls out red carpet for qualified investors
- Listed: August 30, 2017 2:21 pm
- Expires: 311 days, 11 hours
E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees
DALLAS, Aug. 29, 2017 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip is in the midst of a significant growth spurt – both domestically and overseas. To add to the momentum, the popular bakery café concept is extending a special welcome to E-2 visa holders looking for a delicious franchising investment.
Crest Foods, franchisor for the cafes, is actively seeking qualified candidates to become café owners in most areas of the United States and Canada. Even those without previous franchising experience are encouraged to consider the benefits of owning their own business.
E-2 visas offer several meaningful advantages. An E-2 investor’s spouse and children under 21 will be issued E-2 dependent visas. Dependent children under 21 may attend the school of their choice in the U.S., and E-2 visa holders may stay outside the U.S. for an undetermined amount of time and still re-enter the country with their valid visa.
Crest Foods offers a comprehensive franchise support program including:
- Site selection and lease negotiation
- Café layout and design
- Classroom and in-store training
- Marketing and promotional support
- Limited rights to use the Nestlé trademark and logo
- Use of the Crest Foods confidential recipes
- On-going operational and marketing support
The premium dessert destination concept is built around the world’s most powerful food brand – Nestlé. Most cafés serve freshly baked cookies, premium Nescafe® Milano coffee, ice cream and a variety of delectable treats. Some cafés also offer muffins, cinnamon rolls and croissants; gourmet sandwiches, crepes and paninis as lunch and dinner options; and barista-quality espressos, cappuccinos and lattes.
For more information, visit NestleCafe.com
Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip® is a premiere dessert and bakery café offering customers an unrivaled experience through the use of fine ingredients, indulgent creations, distinct flavor profiles, and the rich tradition of the very best Nestlé® brands. Crest Foods Inc., based in Richardson, Texas, is a premiere restaurant franchisor company. The company currently franchises more than 160 bakery cafés in the United States, Canada and the Middle East. The versatile concept has kiosk, in-line mall and street café locations. The operation has been recognized by Entrepreneur magazine’s “Franchise 500”.
Nestle®, Toll House®, Nescafe®, Milano® and associated logos and designs, are trademarks of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., and used by Crest Foods, Inc. with permission.
SOURCE Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip
140 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)