EagleRider’s 2016 Annual Convention: A Gathering of Motorcycle Industry Icons, Innovations, and Ideas
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.EagleRider.com
- Listed: February 12, 2016 9:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS ANGELES – Feb. 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Excitement is in the air throughout all EagleRider locations as the World’s Pioneer and Innovator of motorcycle experiences kicks off its 2016 Annual Convention, a meeting where several of the motorcycle industry’s hard-hitting key players come together to present and discuss all aspects of EagleRider’s story, vision, and execution plans and practices.
Items on the agenda include a Presidential Address from EagleRider Founder and CEO Chris McIntyre along with discussions on EagleRider’s culture and constitution, pricing strategies, fleet management, EagleRider Experience and branding as well as the latest technology advancements and the newest product releases – such as Club EagleRider – that improve upon that Experience ever further and introduce it to more and more satisfied guests.
The company will also be handing the floor to some of its most valued vendors such as Tucker Rocky and Indian Motorcycles along with many high profile guest speakers.
McIntyre remarks “The EagleRider Annual Convention is an event where many of the incredible people who make EagleRider’s success possible get together and in 2016 we have a lot to celebrate and a lot to look forward to as we continue our mission to deliver a Dream Experience to all corners of the World.”
To those interested in joining the team and possibly starting an EagleRider franchise of their own, check out the link below for more details.
Pioneering the motorcycle rental concept in 1992, EagleRider has since extended its branches to become a motorcycle experience industry giant offering services of all kinds to assist and empower motorcyclists and travelers worldwide. Whether you simply would like to try out the motorcycle of your dreams or go on a great adventure in the self-drive and guided tours offered from any one of our beautifully located 100+ locations across the globe, EagleRider offers the world’s favorite brands including Harley-Davidson®, Indian®, Honda® and BMW® in motorcycles as well as Scooters, Dirt Bikes, and ATV’s. We also provide motorcycle service, parts, and accessories in addition to a vast array of solutions for individuals as well as dealers that are looking to buy and/or sell their bikes.
For more information on rentals and tours, please visit www.EagleRider.com. If you are interested in buying and/or selling a bike, visit www.UsedMotorcycles.net. Our inventory of parts and accessories can be found at Store.EagleRider.com.
308 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)