Winston-Salem, NC (FranchisePOD.com) May 24, 2016 – East Coast Wings & Grill, a North Carolina based casual family dining restaurant with an emphasis on buffalo wings, has recently named Brett Larrabee as its Vice President of Brand Development. A 30-year franchise veteran, Larrabee brings with him an extensive knowledge of the franchise industry, specifically the restaurant sector.
Having begun his career as a franchisee and working his way up the corporate ladder, Larrabee brings a unique perspective to the franchise sales department and a first-hand understanding of the daily operations of owning a franchise. His career began as a Subway franchisee, building six Subway locations before shifting over to the franchisor and development areas of the industry. Larrabee’s impressive resume includes being the Franchise Director at Panchero’s, Director of Operations with Five Guys Burgers and Fries and Director of Franchise Development for Toppers Pizza, among other key development roles.
“As we’ve elevated almost every discipline of East Coast Wings & Grill, it was time to assure the intellectual capital was of the same caliber in the franchise sales department. Having made strategic hires in marketing and supply chain management to create a support structure that is unrivaled in the industry, it was time our new unit development and franchise sales programs followed suit,” stated Sam Ballas, CEO of East Coast Wings & Grill. “Brett brings a vast knowledge of domestic and international experience to our franchise sales department. He also has a keen sense of site selection and unit-level operations, making him an ideal fit for a brand that prides itself on unit-level economics and desires ongoing smart growth.”
With 70 plus locations currently operating or in various stages of development, East Coast Wings & Grill plans to open 10 additional locations this year.
“I am incredibly excited to join the East Coast Wings & Grill team to spearhead this new period of growth and brand development. I truly believe East Coast Wings & Grill lends itself to a genre of food that is in extremely high demand, and with the right leadership and systems it’s poised to become a national leader,” stated Larrabee. “I look forward to working with the talented team to further mature the brand outside its current regional footprint with qualified franchise partners.”
About East Coast Wings & Grill
East Coast Wings & Grill is a fast-growing, casual, family dining franchise that puts the spotlight on buffalo wings. With more than 70 locations nationwide currently operating or in various stages of development, the burgeoning franchise recently secured itself a top spot for the second consecutive year on Restaurant Business Magazine’s “Future 50” list of the fastest-growing U.S. mid-size restaurant chains. Entrepreneur magazine also named East Coast Wings & Grill one of the nation’s top franchise investments, and Franchise Times magazine ranked the company No. 395 on its “Top 200+” list of top revenue-producing U.S. franchises. The concept has also been recognized by The Franchise Grade and Franchise Business Review for transparency during the franchise sales process, franchisee support and overall franchisee satisfaction. Based in North Carolina, East Coast Wings & Grill caters to chicken wing lovers by offering dozens of varying chicken wing flavors that can be paired with nine heat intensities—resulting in hundreds of delicious choices. The extensive menu also includes salads, wraps, sandwiches, burgers and more – all using fresh ingredients. For more information about East Coast Wings & Grill or its franchise opportunities, visit www.eastcoastwings.com or www.eastcoastwingsfranchise.com.
Fishman Public Relations
349 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)