- Sub Headline: National Casual Dining Restaurant to Offer Voucher for Free Wings on July 29
- Listed: July 23, 2016 10:33 am
- Expires: 1 day, 13 hours
July 22, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – In honor of National Chicken Wing Day on July 29, East Coast Wings & Grill will be awarding guests nationwide with a voucher valid for five free chicken wings on their next visit.
Proclaimed in Buffalo, New York in 1977 as a day to honor the original recipe of combining hot-sauce and butter to create buffalo sauce, the entire country has since taken note of this enthralling recipe, spawning a love affair between Americans, buffalo sauce and chicken wings nationwide.
Guests are encouraged to visit East Coast Wings & Grill on this momentous occasion to join fellow chicken wing fanatics indulge in and celebrate the beloved chicken wing. The North-Carolina based casual family dining franchise offers dozens of flavors that can be paired with nine heat intensities, creating hundreds of delicious sauce options catering to everyone’s taste buds.
“National Chicken Wing Day is one of our favorite holidays at East Coast Wings & Grill,” stated Sam Ballas, CEO of East Coast Wings & Grill. “It allows us to pay tribute to the foundation our business is built on, in addition to giving back to loyal and new guests alike. We hope everyone enjoys National Chicken Wing Day.”
Known for its wide variety of buffalo wings, East Coast Wings & Grill offers nationally award-winning wing sauces that are mixed to order with the freshest ingredients. Inspired by different cultures – The Islands, Tex Mex, Classic American, Asian, Southern BBQ, European, Bayou and more – at East Coast Wings & Grill, community members can enjoy dozens of flavors of chicken wings and choose from nine heat intensities, resulting in hundreds of possible combinations that can be added to most entrees and of course, wings. While wings remain a staple, the restaurant’s six-page menu includes burgers, salads, sandwiches and more.
For more information on East Coast Wings & Grill or to find the nearest location, visit www.eastcoastwings.com.
About East Coast Wings & Grill
East Coast Wings & Grill is a fast-growing, casual, family dining franchise that puts the spotlight on buffalo wings. With more than 70 locations nationwide currently operating or in various stages of development, the burgeoning franchise recently secured itself a top spot for the second consecutive year on Restaurant Business Magazine’s “Future 50” list of the fastest-growing U.S. mid-size restaurant chains. Entrepreneur magazine also named East Coast Wings & Grill one of the nation’s top franchise investments, and Franchise Times magazine ranked the company No. 395 on its “Top 200+” list of top revenue-producing U.S. franchises. The concept has also been recognized by The Franchise Grade and Franchise Business Review for transparency during the franchise sales process, franchisee support and overall franchisee satisfaction. For more information about East Coast Wings & Grill or its franchise opportunities, visit www.eastcoastwings.com or www.eastcoastwingsfranchise.com.
SOURCE East Coast Wings & Grill
Fishman Public Relations
467 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (3 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (4 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)