- Sub Headline: Casual Family Dining Franchise Invites Guests to Join the Likes of Carolina Panthers’ Kurt Coleman and Social Media Star Corey Scherer in Insanity Wing Roulette Challenge
- City: Winston-Salem
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.eastcoastwings.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 4:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – Partaking in Super Bowl 50 wasn’t the only insane thing to happen to Carolina Panthers’ safety Kurt Coleman this year. He also went head-to-head with fire in East Coast Wings & Grill’s Insanity Roulette challenge – and boy, did things get hot … 300 times hotter than a habanero, in fact.
East Coast Wings & Grill, a North Carolina based casual family dining restaurant with an emphasis on buffalo wings, tapped Coleman, as well as social media celebrity Corey Scherer, to put their taste buds to the test and kick off the franchise’s Insanity Wing Sweepstakes.
Through February 28, guests are invited to participate in the Insanity Wing Roulette challenge at their local East Coast Wings & Grill and post a photo to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #InsanitySweeps. The game is simple – a single wing of the hottest five heat indexes are placed in bowls surrounding a spinner. Each participant takes turns spinning and the winner – or loser – ends up with the insanity wing with a heat intensity of 2 million Scoville units. The best photo or video posted capturing the excitement of the challenge will receive free chicken wings for an entire year. For rules and more information, visit http://www.insanitysweeps.com/.
Inspired by different cultures – The Islands, Tex Mex, Classic American, Asian, Southern BBQ, European, Bayou and more – at East Coast Wings & Grill, community members can enjoy dozens of different flavors of chicken wings and choose from nine heat intensities, resulting in hundreds of possible flavor combinations that can be added to most entrees and of course, wings.
“In addition to outstanding food, we like to offer our guests a fun and interactive experience when they visit our restaurants,” stated Sam Ballas, CEO of East Coast Wings & Grill. “The Insanity Wing Roulette challenge is one of our favorite ways to engage our loyal customers, and rewarding a lucky guest with free wings for a year is a salute to their bravery.”
For more information on East Coast Wings & Grill or to find the nearest location, visit www.eastcoastwings.com.
About East Coast Wings & Grill
East Coast Wings & Grill is a fast-growing, casual, family dining franchise that puts the spotlight on buffalo wings. With more than 70 locations nationwide currently operating or in various stages of development, the burgeoning franchise recently secured itself a top spot for the second consecutive year on Restaurant Business Magazine’s “Future 50” list of the fastest-growing U.S. mid-size restaurant chains. Entrepreneur magazine also named East Coast Wings & Grill one of the nation’s top franchise investments, and Franchise Times magazine ranked the company No. 395 on its “Top 200+” list of top revenue-producing U.S. franchises. The concept has also been recognized by The Franchise Grade and Franchise Business Review for transparency during the franchise sales process, franchisee support and overall franchisee satisfaction. Based in North Carolina, East Coast Wings & Grill caters to chicken wing lovers by offering dozens of varying chicken wing flavors that can be paired with nine heat intensities – resulting in hundreds of delicious choices. The extensive menu also includes salads, wraps, sandwiches, burgers and more – all using fresh ingredients. For more information about East Coast Wings & Grill or its franchise opportunities, visit www.eastcoastwings.com or www.eastcoastwingsfranchise.com.
SOURCE East Coast Wings & Grill
Fishman Public Relations
112 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Franchising to be a Key Growth Driver For Marilyn Monroe™ Spas (1 views)
- Wingstop Celebrates the Opening of Its 900th Restaurant (1 views)
- FirstLight Home Care Announces Plans to Expand in Indianapolis Area (1 views)
- Pieology Pizzeria Opens First Maryland Location (1 views)
- Multi–Unit Franchise Partner To Open Pinot’s Palette® Studio In Morristown, N.J. (1 views)
- Baby Power® Forever Kids® Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- El Pollo Loco Heats Up Tucson Market with New Franchise Partner (1 views)
- Pizza Patron Voted Best Pizza-Chain in San Antonio (1 views)
- The Pizza Press Announces Grand Opening of West Hollywood Location with Great Pizza Giveaway (1 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (1 views)
- Brightway Agency Owner Chad Ourso becomes Brightway’s Newest Multi-Unit Owner (1 views)
- Charlie Graingers Hot Dogs, Brisket and BBQ Signs 107 Store Development Agreement (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (1 views)