East Coast Wings & Grill Takes Data-Driven Approach to Franchise Growth Through New Partnership With Buxton
FORT WORTH, Texas, April 26, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — East Coast Wings & Grill, a fast-growing casual dining chicken wing franchise, announced today that it has partnered with customer analytics firm, Buxton. The new partnership will focus on helping East Coast Wings & Grill identify growth opportunities and optimize site selection decisions.
“East Coast Wings & Grill is well positioned for aggressive franchise growth in new and existing markets,” said Tom Scalese, chief operating officer of East Coast Wings and Grill. “Partnering with Buxton allows us to take a data-driven approach to identifying new opportunities.”
As a Buxton client, East Coast Wings & Grill will receive a customized real estate model delivered through the web-based Buxton Analytics Platform. Utilizing the platform, East Coast Wings & Grill will be able to analyze potential sites, run custom reports, and create unlimited market expansion scenarios. East Coast Wings & Grill joins a growing list of organizations using the Buxton Analytics Platform as a pre-screening tool for real estate location and market planning decisions.
“Buxton is pleased to support East Coast Wings & Grill’s expansion into new markets,” said Stephen Polanski, senior vice president of sales at Buxton. “We look forward to providing the insights needed to make confident franchise growth decisions.”
About East Coast Wings & Grill
East Coast Wings & Grill, a fast-growing casual dining chicken wing franchise, has 31 locations and has signed agreements to add 80 new restaurants across the country within the next five years. The franchise concept not only caters to the chicken wing lover by offering 75 different flavors of chicken wings in any of nine heat intensities, but also salads, wraps, sandwiches, burgers and more, all using fresh, not frozen ingredients.
To learn more about the franchise concept or about exciting franchise opportunities please visit www.eastcoastwingsfranchise.com for more information.
Buxton is the industry leader in customer analytics. Our analytics reveal who your customers are, where more potential customers are located and the value of each customer. More than 3,500 clients in the retail, restaurant, healthcare, private equity and public sectors have relied on our insights to guide their growth strategies.
For more information, visit www.buxtonco.com.
207 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)