- Sub Headline: Tropical Smoothie Café® Strives For Healthier Lifestyles with New Marketing Campaign
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.TropicalSmoothieCafe.com
- Listed: March 15, 2016 6:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, March 14, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Inspired by the growing movement for “superfoods” as part of a healthy, active lifestyle, restaurant brand Tropical Smoothie Café has amplified efforts to encourage guests to eat better, feel better and live better in 2016 and beyond. Anchored by a new tagline, and a fresh marketing and advertising rollout, the new “Eat Better. Feel Better.” campaign is designed to place Tropical Smoothie Café at the center of the mindful eating segment that is driving consumer behavior. In fact, according to a 2015 Technomics report, roughly 26% of all people are eating more fruit and veggie centric items now than in 2014, and that number jumps to 30% for just women, and 34% for Millennials. Within this quarter of the market, 75% have upped their fruit and vegetable intakes for the sake of health.
Tropical Smoothie Café’s menu has always boasted better-for-you products,” said Jennie Hong, Senior Director of Brand Marketing and Strategy for Tropical Smoothie Café. “Consumer shift toward healthy eating is accelerating, particularly for the aging boomer demographics and Millennials. Our guests know that they don’t have to sacrifice taste for health because although nutrition is key, we are determined to make healthier eating satisfying and enjoyable.”
In doing so, the restaurant brand is making a substantial shift in positioning that makes it more than a casual eatery – but a healthy lifestyle destination for those seeking fresh, innovative, high-quality, affordable meal options. New marketing efforts including their current promotion demonstrate the focus the brand has on encouraging guests to eat better. Their spring product lineup showcases the Cali Chicken Club Flatbread and Avocolada smoothie, which features nutritious avocados as well as the energizing Chia Banana Boost smoothie that is fortified with powerhouse ingredients. Tropical Smoothie Café strives to create innovative and nutrient-rich recipes that include fruits and vegetables to help customers feel good about eating our products.
“We know that what you put into your body fuels not only your body, but also your soul,” continued Hong. “That’s why we have made national waves to demonstrate the importance of choosing better-for-you food options for health conscious and on-the-go diners in search for healthy, fresh meals. While healthier options may have become a fast-casual trend in recent years, Tropical Smoothie Café takes pride in knowing we have spearheaded this initiative of a lifestyle choice from the beginning.”
To find the location nearest to you, visit www.tropicalsmoothiecafe.com.
About Tropical Smoothie Café
Founded in 1997, Tropical Smoothie Café is a fast-casual restaurant concept inspiring healthy lifestyles across the country, with over 475 locations nationwide. With snack and meal options for any time of day, Tropical Smoothie Café serves smoothies, salads, tacos, wraps, sandwiches, and flatbreads. The rapidly growing franchise has received numerous accolades including being ranked on Entrepreneur’s 2015 Franchise 500, 2015 Fast Casual Top 100 Movers and Shakers and Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2015 Top 200.Tropical Smoothie Café is seeking qualified franchisees to expand throughout the United States in markets such as Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Charlotte, Philadelphia and Columbus, Ohio, among others. For more information, visit www.TropicalSmoothieFranchise.com.
SOURCE Tropical Smoothie Cafe
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Alliance Franchise Brands Sign & Graphics Division Holds First-ever Reach The Peak Sales Summit (1 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (1 views)