- Sub Headline: 100 Percent of Sales Go to Charities on March 30 “Day of Giving”
- City: Manasquan
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.JerseyMikes.com
- Listed: February 25, 2016 6:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 24, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MANASQUAN, N.J. – This March, Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its authentic fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, asks customers to eat a sub and help a local charity.
This year, the national sub shop chain is joining forces with more than 180 local charities for the company’s 6th Annual March “Month of Giving” fundraising campaign. Last year’s Month of Giving raised more than $3 million for more than 150 different charities nationwide and this year Jersey Mike’s hopes to raise even more.
During the month of March, all are invited to come into their local Jersey Mike’s restaurant and make a donation to that location’s designated charity partner. Charities include hospitals, youth organizations, food banks and more.
The campaign will culminate in the nationwide event, Jersey Mike’s “Day of Giving” on Wednesday, March 30 when 100 percent of the day’s sales – every single dollar – is donated to the local partner charity. For a list of participating restaurants and for more information on charity partners, please visit www.jerseymikes.com/mog/charities.
“I would like to extend a personal invitation to come in and enjoy a Jersey Mike’s sub during our Month of Giving,” said Peter Cancro, Jersey Mike’s founder and CEO, who started the company when he was only 17 years old. “This year, as we celebrate 60 years in business, we hope to raise more than $3.5 million to help local charities. It’s gratifying to know that each new location brings more opportunities to make a difference in people’s lives.”
Jersey Mike’s has more than doubled in size in just three years. Last year, Jersey Mike’s opened 197 new locations and exceeded the 1,000-unit mark. Started in 1956, the sub chain now has more than 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide.
“Giving…making a difference in someone’s life” has been the mission of Jersey Mike’s from the beginning. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised more than $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes.
About Jersey Mike’s
Jersey Mike’s, a fast-casual sub sandwich franchise with more than 1,500 locations open and under development nationwide, believes that making a sub sandwich and making a difference can be one and the same. Jersey Mike’s offers A Sub Above®, serving authentic fresh sliced subs on freshly baked bread – the same recipe it started with in 1956 – and is passionate about giving back to its local communities. For more information, please visit www.jerseymikes.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/jerseymikes) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/jerseymikes). S
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
Splash Communications, LLC
O: (603) 893-1707
M: (917) 838-4500
199 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)