- Sub Headline: UFood Grill CEO and VP of Real Estate and Construction Lose 95 Pounds in 90 Days
- City: Boston
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: wwww.ufoodgrill.com
- Ad Agency: BizCom Associates
- Agency Contact: Monica Feid
- Agency URL: http://www.BizComPR.com
- Agency Phone: (972) 490-8053
- Agency Email: MonicaFeid@BizComPR.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 3:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BOSTON, Mass. (FranchisePOD.com) February 17, 2016 – “How can I be the fat CEO of a healthy brand?” That’s what Sal Rincione, CEO of UFood Grill, asked himself when he looked in the mirror during the holidays and decided it was time to balance his appetite for growing the business with his own personal commitment to eating off the menu.
Inspired by Vice President of Real Estate and Construction Walter Pomerleau, a self-described pizza and sub guy, the two execs began exercising and eating right. And today they have lost a combined 95 pounds in the last 90 days.
Best of all, the menu that turned their lives around was being served up in their own test kitchen!
UFood Grill, the award-winning fast-casual restaurant franchise where “delicious meets nutritious,” is now their go-to spot for regular meals that are big on taste and friendly to the waist.
The two admit that they still enjoy a big steak dinner now and again. But their appreciation for the UFood Grill menu with fresh vegetables, lean proteins and a dedication to nothing fried has been life-changing.
“We’re aggressively expanding a national restaurant chain to meet growing consumer demand for healthier menu options, and we’re living proof of how important this mission is for the restaurant scene and the health and lifestyles of the guests we serve,” Rincione said.
Rincione has lost 45 pounds and said his favorite things on the UFood Grill menu are the roasted brussel sprout bowl with grilled shrimp along with the kale verde smoothie. He’s also addicted to the sweet potato fries.
Pomerleau has lost 50 pounds and said he loves to order the chicken pesto panini with UFood’s famous unfries, which are baked, along with the passion peach smoothie. They both also eat their fair share of the grass-fed sirloin steak tips with steamed broccoli.
Rincione and Pomerleau state that their weight loss journey has dramatically changed their lives, and they can honestly say that UFood Grill is truly Delicious and Nutritious like the motto says.
The UFood Grill menu includes chicken, beef, turkey and veggie burgers, unfries, steak tips, wraps, bowls, salads and paninis prepared fresh using natural and organic ingredients, whole grains, light cheeses, and freshly-made dressings. Meals are low in calories, fat and sodium and are made to order. Nothing is ever fried. Beverages include real fruit smoothies and specialty teas. Created in a better-for-you way, UFood Grill is transforming the industry one healthy meal at a time.
The company was named a Top Up And Coming Food Franchise by Franchise Business Review in 2015 and is targeting experienced restaurant operators and multi-unit franchise investors for franchise development. More information about UFood Grill franchise opportunities is available at ufoodgrill.com/own-a-grill/.
About UFood Grill
Headquartered in Boston, Mass., UFood Grill is a franchisor of fast-casual food service restaurants, offering consumers a better-for-you menu to meet the growing demand for healthy options made with fresh ingredients that taste great. Known as the place where “delicious meets nutritious,” UFood Grill offers traditional and non-traditional restaurant designs to franchisees for expansion across the U.S. More information is available at ufoodgrill.com.
231 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)