- Listed: November 3, 2016 2:01 pm
- Expires: 221 days, 9 hours
October 25, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ST. PAUL, Minn. – Ecolab Inc. has sold the restroom cleaning business it acquired through the November 2015 acquisition of the U.S. operations of Swisher Hygiene Inc. to Enviro-Master International Franchise LLC. Sales of the business were approximately $28 million in 2015.
Ecolab continues to operate the warewashing, kitchen specialty, laundry and housekeeping cleaning and sanitizing products and services business of Swisher Hygiene, serving the foodservice, hospitality, retail and healthcare markets.
“The restroom cleaning business provides an important service to the marketplace, but was not a good fit with our long-term goals and objectives. We thank the team for their efforts and wish them the best moving forward with Enviro-Master,” said Bob Sherwood, executive vice president and general manager, Ecolab Institutional North America.
The sale was completed on Oct. 25. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com. Follow us on Twitter @ecolab or Facebook at facebook.com/ecolab.
Enviro-Master is a franchise business that offers people with appropriate professional skills, and genuine desire, an unparalleled opportunity to develop their own successful business. As a company, Enviro-Master is the leader in the hygiene industry dedicated to providing hygiene services and products for public restrooms everywhere. The company focuses on preventing the spread of disease and odors while creating cleaner and healthier facilities that routine maintenance just cannot do. Enviro-Master is an approved vendor in virtually all of the National Restaurant Chains.
Enviro-Master also augments its services by supplying soap, paper and cleaning products at such low pricing that it often offsets the cost of its hygiene services. With high-level services that significantly enhance any business’ image, plus budget-friendly value, Enviro-Master services possess an undeniable appeal. With public restrooms nearly everywhere people go, there is practically unlimited business potential. Visit www.enviro-master.com/.
Michael J. Monahan, 651-250-2809 or Andrew C. Hedberg, 651-250-2185
201 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Coming To Tampa, Florida (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Brings a Taste of Texas to Hanover (2 views)
- Captain D’s Continues South Carolina Expansion with Grand Opening of New Boiling Springs Restaurant (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (2 views)
- Jersey Mike’s Subs Opens First Ferndale Location (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- PizzaRev Recognized in 2016 HALO Awards for Nutrition Awareness Campaign (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers Is Now Open in Downtown Montgomery, Alabama (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- sweetFrog Premium Frozen Yogurt Reopens Virginia Beach Shop (2 views)
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Hosts Grand Opening to Support Local Charity (2 views)
- Multi-Concept Franchisee To Open 10 Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Locations throughout Arizona (2 views)