- Listed: November 3, 2016 2:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
October 25, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ST. PAUL, Minn. – Ecolab Inc. has sold the restroom cleaning business it acquired through the November 2015 acquisition of the U.S. operations of Swisher Hygiene Inc. to Enviro-Master International Franchise LLC. Sales of the business were approximately $28 million in 2015.
Ecolab continues to operate the warewashing, kitchen specialty, laundry and housekeeping cleaning and sanitizing products and services business of Swisher Hygiene, serving the foodservice, hospitality, retail and healthcare markets.
“The restroom cleaning business provides an important service to the marketplace, but was not a good fit with our long-term goals and objectives. We thank the team for their efforts and wish them the best moving forward with Enviro-Master,” said Bob Sherwood, executive vice president and general manager, Ecolab Institutional North America.
The sale was completed on Oct. 25. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com. Follow us on Twitter @ecolab or Facebook at facebook.com/ecolab.
Enviro-Master is a franchise business that offers people with appropriate professional skills, and genuine desire, an unparalleled opportunity to develop their own successful business. As a company, Enviro-Master is the leader in the hygiene industry dedicated to providing hygiene services and products for public restrooms everywhere. The company focuses on preventing the spread of disease and odors while creating cleaner and healthier facilities that routine maintenance just cannot do. Enviro-Master is an approved vendor in virtually all of the National Restaurant Chains.
Enviro-Master also augments its services by supplying soap, paper and cleaning products at such low pricing that it often offsets the cost of its hygiene services. With high-level services that significantly enhance any business’ image, plus budget-friendly value, Enviro-Master services possess an undeniable appeal. With public restrooms nearly everywhere people go, there is practically unlimited business potential. Visit www.enviro-master.com/.
Michael J. Monahan, 651-250-2809 or Andrew C. Hedberg, 651-250-2185
405 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)