- Franchise URL: http://www.EdoJapan.com
- Listed: May 24, 2016 9:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CALGARY, ALBERTA (FranchisePOD.com) May 24, 2016 – Edo Japan (Edo) was honoured as a recipient of the Franchisees’ Choice designation on April 18, 2016 during a Gala Awards Presentation at the 25th annual Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) National Convention in Niagara Falls, Ontario. This is the sixth year for the annual Franchisees’ Choice designation program and Edo was recognized for its accomplishment in receiving the designation every year since 2011.
The Franchisees’ Choice designees are CFA member franchise systems who voluntarily took part in an independently-administered survey. This year, more than 60 CFA member franchise systems participated in the survey and more franchisees completed the survey than ever before. Franchisees were asked to assess their franchisor in key areas of the franchise business model, including the franchisee selection process; franchisee Information package; leadership; business planning and marketing; training and support; ongoing operations; and the relationship between the franchisor and franchisee. In order to qualify for this designation, a minimum of 10 per cent of a brand’s franchisees must participate. In many cases, franchisee responses were significantly higher. Edo Japan had over 50 per cent of its franchisees participate in the survey.
“We are very grateful to the Canadian Franchise Association in recognizing Edo Japan’s continued commitment and dedication to our franchisees,” says Tom Donaldson, Edo Japan. “We celebrate this tremendous honour with our franchisees as they are a part of our story and the reason behind our enduring success. Their unrelenting support has allowed our business to expand and deliver quality food that Canadians can enjoy.”
Edo made its first appearance on the Canadian food scene more than 35 years ago and remains a favourite amongst customers by serving delicious, fresh and affordable Teppan-style meals. The company stands true to its initial core values through its commitment to provide a ‘Simply Better’ experience by using fresh ingredients, offering legendary service, and helping customers make healthier choices that they can feel good about. A leader in its industry, Edo offers detailed marketing and training support to its franchisees to ensure their success in achieving their own business goals.
In the due diligence process of investigating a franchise opportunity, speaking with existing franchisees about the opportunity being explored is essential. For prospective franchisees, the Franchisees’ Choice designation identifies that a franchise brand has received solid endorsement and ratings from its franchisees. The 2016 Franchisees’ Choice designees are representative of the spectrum of franchise opportunities and the diversity and excellence of CFA members.
“The true strength of a franchise system lies in the mutually-rewarding relationship between a franchisor and its franchisees,” says Lorraine McLachlan, CFA President and Chief Executive Officer. “Being a Franchisees’ Choice designee is an honour and a vote of confidence because the high rankings in franchisee satisfaction come directly from the franchisees themselves.”
To learn more about Edo Japan, visit www.edojapan.com.
For more information about Franchisees’ Choice designation and a full list of winners, visit www.awardsprogram.ca.
About Edo Japan
Established in 1979 in Calgary, Alberta, Edo Japan was designed to bring the freshness of hot Japanese Teppan-style cooking to suburban shopping centres and food courts across Canada. Offering the highest quality, freshly prepared food in the quick service restaurant industry, Edo Japan has quickly become a popular alternative with more than 112 locations across Canada, serving more than eight million meals annually. For more information please visit www.edojapan.com.
About the Canadian Franchise Association
The Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) is the recognized authority on franchising in Canada. With almost 600 corporate members nation-wide, representing many of Canada’s best-known brands, CFA is the indispensable resource for the franchise community and advocates on behalf of franchisors and franchisees in Canada to enhance and protect the franchise business model. CFA promotes excellence in franchising and educates Canadians about franchising, specific franchise opportunities and proper due diligence through its many events, programs, publications, and websites (www.cfa.ca / www.LookforaFranchise.ca).
Public Relations Assistant
Brookline Public Relations
(403) 538-5641 ext. 107
Client Services Director
PUNCH Canada Inc.
244 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (38 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)