- Sub Headline: Popular Stop Along Alberta Highway Route Welcomes Quick Service Restaurant
- City: Red Deer
- Country: Canada
- Listed: November 27, 2015 10:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 25, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // RED DEER, Alta. – Edo Japan (Edo), a leading Alberta-based fast casual restaurant, is opening the doors to its 81st Alberta location in Red Deer on Monday, Nov. 23, 2015. Conveniently located on the West side of the Highway No. 2 along Gasoline Alley, the half-way mark between Calgary and Edmonton, the new location will serve “Simply Better” meals to residents and travellers alike.
For more than 35 years, Edo Japan has served hot, fast and delicious Teppan-style meals to customers across Canada. With signature dishes like Teriyaki Chicken and Sukiyaki Beef made to order using the freshest ingredients and topped with Edo’s time-honoured Teriyaki sauce, it’s no wonder why the franchise is a Canadian favourite.
With a diverse menu that includes a full sushi offering, the street front location will provide customers with the option to dine-in or take their favourite meals to go. For those on the go, or commuting between cities, Edo Japan is a delicious and healthy dining alternative.
“I’m honoured to be part of the Edo Japan family,” said Peter Tran, Edo Japan Franchisee. “Not only do I love the Simply Better quality of Edo’s signature dishes, but I love interacting with customers and cooking for them like I would cook for myself. I look forward to delivering on Edo Japan’s promise of affordable and delicious food.”
Gasoline Alley marks Tran’s third Edo Japan franchise. Having been with the company for 27 years, Tran was previously a franchisee trainer and owner of several locations across Alberta and B.C.
“Peter Tran is a valued member of the Edo Japan team – he understands the importance of delivering great tasting food and exceptional customer service,” said Tom Donaldson, President and CEO, Edo Japan. “We are thrilled to be opening our third Red Deer location on the Alberta-famous Gasoline Alley, and view it as a sign of Edo’s continued success and growth.”
The restaurant is located at #100, 129 Leva Avenue, Gasoline Alley (Red Deer). For more information please visit http://www.edojapan.com.
SOURCE Edo Japan
Brookline Public Relations
403.538.5641 ext. 102
582 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)