- City: Berkeley
- State: California
- Listed: November 24, 2015 7:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 24, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // BERKELEY, CA. – CREAM, a San Francisco-based dessert franchise that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches and other confections, will ring in the holiday season with the release of its Eggnog ice cream and peppermint sprinkles topping on November 24.
Joining the previous releases of Pumpkin and Rum Raisin ice cream flavors, CREAM customers can mix and choose items for their seasonal flavor cravings using ice cream sandwiches, CREAM tacos or just the ice cream itself. Also, to further help customers during the colder months, CREAM recently introduced its new line of coffee drinks.
“We know that consumer tastes change with the seasons and we wanted to further help ring in that holiday spirit with the offering of our eggnog ice cream and peppermint sprinkles,” said Founder and CEO of CREAM, Jimmy Shamieh. “All of our limited-time flavors help our customers further increase their customization abilities to create their perfect CREAM treat at our stores.”
The Eggnog ice cream will be made with the same super-premium ice cream that all of CREAM’s products are made with and will be available at all locations.
CREAM, which is an acronym for “Cookies Rule Everything Around Me,” offers a menu of over 20 ice cream flavors and 16 cookie flavors and as many as 15 toppings that customers can mix and match, including vegan and gluten-free options. While the ice cream sandwiches are the main draw, CREAM also has milkshakes, floats, malts, scoops of ice cream, and other baked goods, such as “The Cream Taco,” a waffle cone shaped like a taco loaded with ice cream and toppings.
Based in the Bay Area and named one of Buzzfeed’s “27 Ice Cream Shops You Need To Visit Before You Die,” CREAM is a rapidly-growing fast casual restaurant business that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches and other confections. Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2012, CREAM currently has 22 locations open and operating throughout California and Nevada, and plans to expand its national footprint over the next several years. For more information, please visit www.creamnation.com.
152 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)