- Sub Headline: Fire-Grilled Chicken Chain Continues Growth in Houston Area
- City: Costa Mesa
- State: California
- Listed: November 21, 2015 1:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 19, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // COSTA MESA, Calif. – El Pollo Loco (Nasdaq:LOCO), the nation’s leading fire-grilled chicken chain, today opened its newest location in Spring, TX. Located at 20740 Kuykendahl Road, this is the company’s 6 th restaurant to open in the greater Houston area.
“At El Pollo Loco, we are dedicated to making delicious, authentic food – and it all starts with our fresh, real ingredients. That’s why we slowly grill our citrus-marinated chickens over an open flame, and hand-prepare our guacamole and fresh pico de gallo salsa every single day,” said Steve Sather, Chief Executive Officer at El Pollo Loco. “We are thrilled to bring our famous fire-grilled chicken and Mexican inspired entrees to Spring for the first time, and can’t wait to share our passion for delicious, authentic food with the community.”
The menu includes a wide variety of options including burritos, salads, bowls and family chicken meals, which all begin with fresh chickens marinated in a special recipe of herbs and spices before being grilled over an open flame. El Pollo Loco’s expert Grill Masters then chop or shred the fire-grilled chicken for flavorful handcrafted entrees.
The 3,000 square-foot Spring, TX location has seating for 84 guests in the dining room and incorporates the brand’s hacienda design, featuring an open kitchen layout designed for customers to view the signature chicken as it is being grilled. Hours of operation for the Spring restaurant is Monday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., with dine-in service concluding one hour prior to closing.
El Pollo Loco is currently seeking highly qualified, multi-unit operators in Northern California, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada and Texas. For more information visit https://elpolloloco.com/franchising/.
About El Pollo Loco
El Pollo Loco (Nasdaq:LOCO) is the nation’s leading fire-grilled chicken restaurant chain renowned for its masterfully citrus-marinated, fire-grilled chicken and handcrafted entrees using fresh ingredients inspired by Mexican recipes. With more than 420 company-owned and franchised restaurants in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas and Utah, El Pollo Loco is expanding its presence in key markets like Houston and Dallas through a combination of company and existing and new franchisee development. Some say the lengths we go to create fresh, delicious food are crazy. We say it’s Crazy You Can Taste. Visit us on our website at ElPolloLoco.com.
Follow on Twitter: @ElPolloLoco
Follow on Instagram: @ElPolloLoco
Join e-club: http://www.elpolloloco.com/locorewards/
SOURCE El Pollo Loco
127 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)