- Sub Headline: Fire-Grilled Chicken Chain Continues Growth in Houston Area
- City: Costa Mesa
- State: California
- Listed: November 21, 2015 1:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 19, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // COSTA MESA, Calif. – El Pollo Loco (Nasdaq:LOCO), the nation’s leading fire-grilled chicken chain, today opened its newest location in Spring, TX. Located at 20740 Kuykendahl Road, this is the company’s 6 th restaurant to open in the greater Houston area.
“At El Pollo Loco, we are dedicated to making delicious, authentic food – and it all starts with our fresh, real ingredients. That’s why we slowly grill our citrus-marinated chickens over an open flame, and hand-prepare our guacamole and fresh pico de gallo salsa every single day,” said Steve Sather, Chief Executive Officer at El Pollo Loco. “We are thrilled to bring our famous fire-grilled chicken and Mexican inspired entrees to Spring for the first time, and can’t wait to share our passion for delicious, authentic food with the community.”
The menu includes a wide variety of options including burritos, salads, bowls and family chicken meals, which all begin with fresh chickens marinated in a special recipe of herbs and spices before being grilled over an open flame. El Pollo Loco’s expert Grill Masters then chop or shred the fire-grilled chicken for flavorful handcrafted entrees.
The 3,000 square-foot Spring, TX location has seating for 84 guests in the dining room and incorporates the brand’s hacienda design, featuring an open kitchen layout designed for customers to view the signature chicken as it is being grilled. Hours of operation for the Spring restaurant is Monday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., with dine-in service concluding one hour prior to closing.
El Pollo Loco is currently seeking highly qualified, multi-unit operators in Northern California, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada and Texas. For more information visit https://elpolloloco.com/franchising/.
About El Pollo Loco
El Pollo Loco (Nasdaq:LOCO) is the nation’s leading fire-grilled chicken restaurant chain renowned for its masterfully citrus-marinated, fire-grilled chicken and handcrafted entrees using fresh ingredients inspired by Mexican recipes. With more than 420 company-owned and franchised restaurants in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas and Utah, El Pollo Loco is expanding its presence in key markets like Houston and Dallas through a combination of company and existing and new franchisee development. Some say the lengths we go to create fresh, delicious food are crazy. We say it’s Crazy You Can Taste. Visit us on our website at ElPolloLoco.com.
Follow on Twitter: @ElPolloLoco
Follow on Instagram: @ElPolloLoco
Join e-club: http://www.elpolloloco.com/locorewards/
SOURCE El Pollo Loco
121 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)