- Sub Headline: Elements Massage opens its first international massage franchise studio in Langley, British Columbia, this December.
- City: Highlands Ranch
- State: Colorado
- Listed: November 20, 2015 9:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HIGHLANDS RANCH, COLO. (FranchisePOD.com) November 12, 2015 – Elements Massage™ (Elements) is opening its first international studio in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. While the international location is a first for the brand, Elements has expanded across the continental United States and has 216 studios in 36 states. The Elements location in metro Vancouver is owned by Kevin and Maggie Younghusband.
Elements offers customized therapeutic massage. The commitment to providing each client a massage that is personalized to the individual’s needs has resulted in Elements earning one of the highest-rated massages in the United States, based on Net Promoter Score.
“Elements has experienced continued steady growth for several years now and expanding into Canada is a natural and logical move for our brand,” said John Kutac, Chief Operating Officer of WellBiz Brands, Inc. (the parent company of the Elements franchisor entity). “Elements has solidified itself as a premier massage therapy provider in the U.S. and we look forward to bringing our top rated service to Canada.”
The Canadian studio represents just one of many benchmarks the massage franchise has hit in a successful 2015. Elements has surpassed 200 studios, 75,000 Elements Wellness Program™ members and instituted a brand presence that includes the Elements Promise™. This guarantee is a commitment, not a gimmick, and says if Elements does not meet or exceed a client’s expectations, the next massage is complimentary.
The franchise owner, Kevin Younghusband, believes in the brand’s mission and is excited to be the first to bring The Elements Way® of providing customized therapeutic massage to the Canadian market.
“It’s a bit daunting to be first, but I really like the Elements’ service path and the ability to change people’s lives through therapeutic touch,” says Younghusband. “Our focus is on one service, and that is providing the best massage experience to every client.”
Elements was careful to make such a bold move for the growing brand, therefore finding the right franchise owner and market was important for this expansion.
“We’ve been looking for a great partner to launch our franchise in Canada, and Kevin and his wife, Maggie, are going to be great,” says Kutac. “People everywhere are seeing the benefits of massage and it is creating a huge demand for our services. We are excited to bring our service not just to Canada, but specifically to the people of metro Vancouver, a modern city that prioritizes health and wellness.”
According to IBISWorld, one of the leading publishers of business intelligence, massage is now a $12 billion industry and is expected to see continued growth over the next five years, due in large part to the industry’s growing connection with the healthcare industry. Individuals continue to discover that massage is not just for vacations and spa retreats. As a natural form of therapy, massage can be used as a treatment for pain management, soreness, stiffness, spasms, injury rehabilitation, stress and overall wellness.
In addition to the location in Langley, the Younghusband’s have an agreement to open a second Elements location in the metro Vancouver area as well.
The first Canadian Elements location is scheduled to open in November in Willowbrook Park at 6233 200 St., in Langley, British Columbia. The Younghusband’s are building a strong team prior to opening and currently have several positions available. To find more information about the studio’s available jobs go to ElementsMassage.ca and continue to the studio homepage.
SOURCE Elements Massage™
+1 (720) 457-1376
175 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)