- Franchise URL: http://www.EnterpriseHoldings.com
- Listed: April 5, 2016 7:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST. LOUIS, April 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Peter Smith, vice president of global franchising for Enterprise Holdings Inc., will kick off the opening keynote session April 19 at the annual International Car Rental Show – highlighting the company’s rapid international expansion and integrated global network.
As the world’s largest car rental service provider, Enterprise Holdings operates more than 9,000 fully staffed Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car locations though an integrated global network of regional subsidiaries and independent franchises. This unique network enables the company to remain nimble in today’s highly competitive car rental industry.
In total, the annual revenues of Enterprise Holdings and its affiliate, Enterprise Fleet Management, rank near the top of the travel industry, ahead of many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies.
Smith oversees Enterprise Holdings’ worldwide franchise operations and expansion efforts. In this role, he has been responsible for building a robust network of transportation services that delivers value, choice and outstanding customer service to business and leisure travelers around the globe.
For years, Smith noted, Enterprise’s footprint outside of North America was limited to several major markets in Western Europe, until the company’s 2007 acquisition of the National and Alamo brands, which included franchise markets in Latin America and the Caribbean. In 2012, Enterprise Holdings acquired car rental operations in France and Spain, and made an investment in a leading car rental business in China.
The company then launched an aggressive globalization initiative and international franchising campaign, and today the Enterprise, National and Alamo brands operate in more than 80 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
“For us, international expansion has been about much more than just adding countries and locations,” said Smith. “We wanted to ensure that customers anywhere in the world would receive the same exceptional customer experience they’ve come to expect from our brands. Thanks to a disciplined approach and careful selection of partners who share our culture and values, we believe we’re delivering that experience wherever in the world our customers rent from us.”
As part of his presentation, Smith will be joined by Chris Brown, executive editor of Auto Rental News, for an interactive discussion about the company’s ongoing expansion and how it is transforming its network into one global system.
For more information about Enterprise Holdings, visit www.enterpriseholdings.com.
About Enterprise Holdings
Enterprise Holdings – though its integrated global network of regional subsidiaries and independent franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands. The company and its affiliate, Enterprise Fleet Management, together offer a total transportation solution, including extensive car rental and car sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales. Combined, these businesses accounted for $19.4 billion in revenue, employed more than 93,000 and owned 1.7 million vehicles throughout the world in fiscal year 2015.
Enterprise Holdings currently is ranked as one of America’s Largest Private Companies. Furthermore, if it were publicly traded, Enterprise Holdings would rank on Fortune’s list of the 500 largest American public companies. In addition, Enterprise Holdings not only accounts for the largest airport market share in the U.S., but its domestic rental fleet also is one of the newest in the industry. The company’s affiliate, Enterprise Fleet Management, provides full-service fleet management to companies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. Other transportation services marketed under the Enterprise brand name include Enterprise CarShare, Enterprise Rideshare, Enterprise Car Sales, Enterprise Truck Rental, Exotic Car Collection by Enterprise, Zimride by Enterprise, Motorcycle Rental by Enterprise and Enterprise Flex-E-Rent.
This press release and car rental industry news are available in the Enterprise Holdings Press Room.
SOURCE Enterprise Holdings Inc.
231 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)