- Sub Headline: Franchisor of chiropractic clinics jumps from #182 to #154 overall
- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.thejoint.com
- Listed: January 14, 2016 9:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 14, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The Joint® Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT), a national operator, manager and franchisor of chiropractic clinics, announced today that it is #1 in the health services franchise category on the Entrepreneur 2016 FRANCHISE 500 list. The company earned this ranking by climbing from #182 to #154 overall in one year, making this the fourth consecutive year the franchisor of chiropractic clinics with a consumer-friendly, no-insurance business model has been recognized by the top-tier publication.
“We are proud to rank so highly on the Franchise 500 once again, and especially to be the top healthcare service franchise for two consecutive years,” said John Richards, chief executive officer of The Joint Corp., and former president of North American Operations for Starbucks Coffee Company. “It speaks to the timeliness of our business model, the excellence of our organization in building and managing chiropractic clinics and our huge opportunity within the healthcare field. We are committed to bringing quality, convenient chiropractic care to all who need it and have an aggressive growth plan to make it happen. It is an exciting time to be a part of The Joint.”
The Joint Corp. is committed to being a national provider of affordable and convenient chiropractic services through development of company-owned or managed clinics as well as the sale of additional franchises in target markets.
As of Jan. 14, 2016, there were 310+ The Joint Chiropractic clinics nationwide. The company is actively seeking franchisees in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
“With a proven franchise model in an $11 billion dollar industry, we’re making quality healthcare affordable, approachable and convenient for patients—while simplifying business operations for chiropractors and franchise owners,” said Richards. “With the burgeoning healthcare and wellness field accounting for nearly 18 percent of GDP in the U.S., and projected to reach nearly 20 percent by 2024, now is the ideal time to become a healthcare franchise owner.”
Entrepreneur Franchise 500 rankings are based on a comprehensive analysis of two years’ worth of data. All companies, regardless of size, are judged by the same criteria: objective, quantifiable measures of a franchise operation. The most important factors include financial strength and stability, growth rate and size of the system. Financial data is analyzed by an independent CPA. The full ranking can be viewed online at http://www.entrepreneur.com/franchise500.
To learn more about franchising opportunities at The Joint, please visit http://www.thejoint.com/franchise.
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
The Joint is reinventing chiropractic by making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. Our no-appointment policy and convenient hours and locations make care more accessible, and our affordable membership plans and packages eliminate the need for insurance. With 310+ clinics nationwide and nearly 3 million patient visits annually, The Joint is an emerging growth company and key leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com, follow us on Twitter @thejointchiro and find us on Facebook, You Tube and LinkedIn.
The Joint Corp. is a franchisor of clinics and an operator of clinics in certain states. In California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon and Tennessee, The Joint and its franchisees provide management services to affiliated professional chiropractic practices.
Amendola Communications for The Joint
(480) 664-8412 ext. 15
SOURCE The Joint Corp.
229 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)