- Sub Headline: Thousands Expected to Attend Houston Exhibit February 11-13
- Street: N Stadium Dr.
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Zip/Postal Code: 77054
- Franchise URL: http://www.franchiseexposouth.com
- Listed: January 12, 2016 12:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, TX – January 12, 2016 — (FranchisePOD.com) –Entrepreneurs looking to make their business dreams a reality will be given that chance at this year’s Franchise Expo South (FES), from Feb. 11-13, 2016 at the NRG Center in Houston. FES is the premier franchise expo serving the Southwestern U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean, and will host hundreds of top franchise concepts and thousands of current and future entrepreneurs looking to become franchise owners.
Varying in investment levels (some as low as $10,000), over 200 franchise exhibitors at FES will be looking to meet with individuals who are interested in starting their own business. They will explain financial options available, and expand on the roles and qualifications of a franchise owner. Sponsored by the International Franchise Association (IFA), FES features a range of exhibitors from numerous booming industries including automotive, pet, beauty, and travel, to name a few. Along with a comprehensive exhibit hall with franchise opportunities on display, there are over 70 educational seminars which are free to attendees. Sessions entitled, “How to Get a Franchise Loan,” and “What Do I Need to Know before Buying a Franchise,” will help entrepreneurs make the right decisions while researching franchise opportunities.
“Whether it’s the business-minded person who’s been waiting to become their own boss for years, or a new graduate looking to get into franchising, Franchise Expo South offers reliable franchise opportunities for entrepreneurs in all walks of life. Becoming a franchisee can be one of the most important decisions ever made in a person’s career and we’re here to make sure they’re equipped with a solid foundation to succeed,” said Tom Portesy, president and CEO of MFV Expositions, producer of FES. “Franchise Expo South offers eager business prospects the chance to grow to unimaginable heights through franchising and there’s no better way to get the process started than to interact one-on-one with seasoned franchise executives from top-tier concepts.”
Last year, more than 8,000 attendees from 45 states and 24 countries flooded the NRG Center, with the opportunity to meet and speak with over 200 exhibitors.
For the attendees looking to get the most out of FES, special events and workshops can be found at http://www.franchiseexposouth.com/conference/free-seminars.cfm. Sessions will be presented by some of the most respected professionals in the franchise industry and provide the most up-to-date practical, legal, strategic and financial knowledge needed to move forward.
To register to attend the Franchise Expo South, visit www.franchiseexposouth.com. On-site registration is also available, but pre-registration is recommended. Use Promo Code FPR1 to register for your free pass. Visit the Franchise Expo South Facebook page for additional registration offers and promo codes.
About MFV Expositions
For 24 years, MFV Expositions has been producing the leading franchise events worldwide that consistently bring together franchise concepts, at all investment levels, with the most qualified visitors seeking to own their own business. In addition to quality franchise expos in the United States and overseas that offer face-to-face opportunities to grow a franchise, MFV also offers access to online franchise opportunities through web-based resources.
For more information on the Franchise Expos, contact Lawrence Dvorchik or call 201-881-1628.
Fishman Public Relations
Alicia Ogierman, 847-945-1300
227 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)