- Sub Headline: Zerorez® Eyes Expansion in Florida, Indiana, South Carolina and Other Markets.
- City: Salt Lake City
- State: Utah
- Franchise URL: http://www.zerorez.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 6:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 21, 2015 – Zerorez® has experienced a significant amount of growth over the past year, adding several new franchises to its franchise family. Zerorez®’s technological industry advantage, proven cleaning systems and successful franchise history are attracting experienced and competent entrepreneurs to the carpet cleaning business.
Zerorez® recently opened new territory in Florida and anticipates further expansion next year from existing Franchise owners in Indiana and South Carolina. A number of other markets are available and significant franchise opportunities exist for individuals desiring to become part of the strong Zerorez brand.
Entrepreneurs and business people wanting to start a carpet cleaning business are discovering that franchising is a viable option. Rather than starting a new business and facing the difficulties and hurdles attendant to the new business, a carpet cleaning franchise offers the credibility of a national brand, as well as training and support systems to help navigate small business ownership. In addition, franchisees receive marketing support that offers franchise owners an important competitive advantage.
Zerorez®, one of the leading carpet cleaning franchise options in the industry, has developed an innovative and technically superior way to clean carpets and other “living surfaces.” The company’s patented cleaning system is completely green and does not use harsh or aggressive chemicals to clean. Instead, its revolutionary cleaning technology employs Empowered Water™, which is manufactured via a scientifically proven process, which changes the molecular structure by softening tap water to remove heavy metals and then processing the water through a generator that electrolyzes and oxidizes the water. This creates a powerful cleaning solution without harsh chemicals or toxins.
“The carpet cleaning industry has been cleaning carpets the same ineffective way for decades,” said Richard Arnold, Chief Operating Officer at Zerorez Franchising Systems, Inc. “Traditional cleaners add a detergent or surfactant to water and then attempt to extract all of the water, soap and dirt from the carpet. However, no traditional system can extract all of the detergent and water from the carpet. The water and soap residue germinate in the carpet and act like magnets, attracting more dirt, residue, bacteria and airborne particles to gather on the carpet. Zerorez®’s Empowered Water™ acts LIKE a detergent, but without any soaps, detergents or harsh chemicals and it truly cleans the carpet without soil-attracting residue left behind. Cleaning this way makes spots much less likely to re-appear, reduces dry-time and makes it safer for your home or office.”
Zerorez Franchising Systems, Inc.’s corporate offices are in metro Salt Lake City Utah, and its franchise organization is coast-to-coast in 27 states. In recognition of its cleaning efficacy, the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) has awarded Zerorez® its Platinum Rating, the cleaning industry’s highest rating. See http://www.zerorez.com for more information or to contact the corporate office.
204 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)