- Sub Headline: Business Executive Gregg Nierenberg purchases hygiene services franchise from Pat Swisher, President and CEO of Charlotte, NC-based Enviro-Master
- Franchise URL: http://www.Enviro-Master.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 1:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Ramsey, NJ; Charlotte, NC; April 11, 2016 – Enviro-Master, ranked in Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500 and named to INC’s 5000 fastest growing companies (#597) for 2015, as well as recognized as a 2015 Top 10 Franchise in the U.S. by Entrepreneur and INC, is pleased to announce its first franchise unit in New Jersey with the opening of its North New Jersey location.
Jack Armstrong, Business Coach with The Entrepreneur’s Source, introduced Gregg and his wife Darrae to the concept that resulted in the purchase of the franchise from Pat Swisher, President and CEO of Charlotte, NC-based Enviro-Master and considered to be the founder of the Hygiene Industry. Mr. Nierenberg remarked, “Enviro-Master quickly bubbled up to the top above other business concepts I considered, because it is a proven concept that is scalable and provides tremendous value to customers at a low price point; it is recession resistant and is not replaceable by technology, among other factors.”
Enviro-Master will serve restaurants, exercise facilities, day cares, schools, industrial parks, and virtually any type of business that has public restrooms throughout North New Jersey including Bergen, Hudson, and Essex counties with services now underway. Mr. Nierenberg has already signed such customers as Superdome Sports – Waldwick, NJ; Allendale Bar and Grill – Allendale, NJ; Mahwah Bar and Grill – Mahwah, NJ; Ramsey Golf and Country Club – Ramsey, NJ; Sears Auto Center – Hackensack, NJ; Local Battles Gaming Center – Fort Lee, NJ; Studio L Dance Company – Waldwick, NJ; Great White Cross Fit – Paramus, NJ and Prodigy Academie Child Learning Center – Ramsey, NJ.
Gregg Nierenberg of Ramsey, NJ has more than 20 years of success within Fortune 500 companies managing large global fleets, directing used equipment sales, managing large capital budgets and driving sales growth and operational efficiencies while managing more than 600 sales and operational personnel. Mr. Nierenberg earned a Bachelor of Accounting and Equivalency in Finance from the University of Florida, a Master of Accounting, which he followed with an MBA from the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business.
He was selected and successfully completed the Executive Leadership Program at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. “My extensive work experience and business education equips me to lead my Enviro-Master business,” commented Mr. Nierenberg. “Our high-level services significantly enhance any business’s image, and our budget-friendly value with sanitization services that eliminate disease-spreading germs, bacteria, viruses and unpleasant odors gives Enviro-Master’s services an undeniable appeal.”
Enviro-Master of New Jersey is located at 207 Redneck Avenue, Little Ferry, NJ 07643. To learn more, go tohttp://www.EMofNJ.com or contact Gregg Nierenberg at GreggN@EMofNJ.com or 1-201-336-0583.
Jack Armstrong is the President/Owner of FranNet of New Jersey and New York City. He stated, “Enviro-Master fit my client Gregg the best, and his strong operational background provides him with the skills he needs to successfully develop his business. Our goal was to find a business that would enable Gregg to create wealth with a long-term sustainable business model through old-fashioned hard work.”
Scott Warren, Senior Vice President of Franchise Development for Enviro-Master, said, “I am excited to welcome Gregg to our team. He is very bright with a proven business track record and the enthusiasm to hit the ground running in an important region of our county.”
“We welcome Gregg to our growing franchise system,” remarked Pat Swisher. “We believe his impressive educational background and executive business experience will enable him to build a vibrant service business in Northern New Jersey and look forward to working with him.”
Enviro-Master is a franchise business that offers people with appropriate professional skills, and genuine desire, an unparalleled opportunity to develop their own successful business. As a company, Enviro-Master is the leader in the hygiene industry dedicated to providing hygiene services and products for public restrooms everywhere. The company focuses on preventing the spread of disease and odors while creating cleaner and healthier facilities that routine maintenance just cannot do. Enviro-Master is an approved vendor in virtually all of the National Restaurant Chains.
Enviro-Master also augments its services by supplying soap, paper and cleaning products at such low pricing that it often offsets the cost of its hygiene services. With high-level services that significantly enhance any business’ image, plus budget-friendly value, Enviro-Master services possess an undeniable appeal. With public restrooms nearly everywhere people go, there is practically unlimited business potential. Visit www.enviro-master.com/.
Senior Vice President of Franchise Development
Enviro-Master Services – New Jersey
297 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)