ERA Real Estate Expands Presence In Greater Boston Area With New Franchise Affiliation Of The Russell Realty Group
- City: Madison
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.era.com
- Listed: January 22, 2016 10:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MADISON, N.J. – ERA Real Estate, a global franchising leader, today announced the affiliation of The Russell Realty Group based in North Reading, Massachusetts. With one office and nearly 50 agents, the firm will now do business as ERA Russell Realty Group.
Established in 2011 by broker/owner Evan Russell, The Russell Realty Group primarily serves the Greater Boston area with service extending to Southern New Hampshire and all the way to Provincetown and Martha’s Vineyard. In 2015, the firm was responsible for more than $46 million in sales volume.
“The affiliation of The Russell Realty Group augments ERA’s position in the Greater Boston market and the broader New England region,” said Charlie Young, president and CEO of ERA Real Estate. “Evan Russell is an ambitious, strategic and results-driven leader with an eye on growth who is poised to take his firm to the next level. His emphasis on providing the opportunity to have personalized coaching for both new and seasoned sales associates and his unwavering commitment to embracing technology for the benefit of today’s connected consumer are a powerful combination that has helped distinguish his firm in the marketplace.”
“Affiliating with ERA Real Estate will provide many additional avenues to fuel growth for our company,” said Russell. “ERA’s comprehensive training platform will complement our existing program to help independent affiliated agents increase productivity and the addition of ERA’s comprehensive marketing programs and proven lead management system will serve to increase market share for them,” said Russell. “Additionally, with ERA’s support, we will become even more focused on strategic growth to create greater opportunities for our agents,” he said.
About ERA Real Estate
ERA Real Estate is an innovative franchising leader in the residential real estate industry with 40 years of experience in developing consumer-oriented products and services. The ERA network includes approximately 35,000 brokers and sales associates and approximately 2,300 offices throughout the United States and 34 countries and territories. Each office is independently owned and operated. ERA Real Estate is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE:RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services. ERA Real Estate information is available at: ERA.com.
SOURCE ERA Real Estate
163 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)