- Sub Headline: Lions and Tigers and Bears and Sandwiches—Oh My!
- Franchise URL: http://www.erbertandgerberts.com
- Listed: May 23, 2016 4:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – On Friday, May 13th Erbert & Gerbert’s Sandwich Shop opened the 29th non-traditional location among their already 91 existing locations currently operating in twelve states. Minnesota alone has 35 Erbert & Gerbert’s restaurants.
The delightful eatery, originally based on a theme from a child’s storybook, can be found in urban centers and rural areas. And now one can be found at the Minnesota Zoo. This latest Erbert & Gerbert’s is located in the Call of the Wild Café in the main building near the entrance to the Tropics Trail. The operating partner for the Minnesota Zoo location is Lancer Hospitality, an independently-owned business founded in 1976 by two college buddies, Glenn Baron and Steve Craver. The pair still own and manage the company that today boasts numerous restaurants and concession operations at high profile zoos, museums, cultural attractions, schools and business centers across the country.
“We have seen an increasing trend toward branded offerings and believe that our operation at the Minnesota Zoo could benefit by adding a trusted and familiar brand such as Erbert & Gerbert’s to the dining options. Consumers are increasingly looking for value and familiarity in exchange for their hard-earned dollar,” says Tony Arvidson, Corporate Director of Operations at Lancer Hospitality.
The zoo location will serve Erbert & Gerbert’s full non-traditional menu which includes hot sandwiches and kids meals.
“We couldn’t be happier to welcome Lancer Hospitality and the Minnesota Zoo to the Erbert & Gerbert’s family,” said Eric Wolfe, the St. Cloud Minnesota born CEO of Erbert & Gerbert’s. “We love Minnesota and are currently looking to expand even further in the state,” continued Wolfe. “Non-traditional sites such as schools, large corporation headquarters, museums and zoos are just some of the locations we will target, but we are always interested in new franchisee partners and their ideas for new locations.”
Sanderson & Associates
313 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)