- Sub Headline: Lions and Tigers and Bears and Sandwiches—Oh My!
- Franchise URL: http://www.erbertandgerberts.com
- Listed: May 23, 2016 4:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – On Friday, May 13th Erbert & Gerbert’s Sandwich Shop opened the 29th non-traditional location among their already 91 existing locations currently operating in twelve states. Minnesota alone has 35 Erbert & Gerbert’s restaurants.
The delightful eatery, originally based on a theme from a child’s storybook, can be found in urban centers and rural areas. And now one can be found at the Minnesota Zoo. This latest Erbert & Gerbert’s is located in the Call of the Wild Café in the main building near the entrance to the Tropics Trail. The operating partner for the Minnesota Zoo location is Lancer Hospitality, an independently-owned business founded in 1976 by two college buddies, Glenn Baron and Steve Craver. The pair still own and manage the company that today boasts numerous restaurants and concession operations at high profile zoos, museums, cultural attractions, schools and business centers across the country.
“We have seen an increasing trend toward branded offerings and believe that our operation at the Minnesota Zoo could benefit by adding a trusted and familiar brand such as Erbert & Gerbert’s to the dining options. Consumers are increasingly looking for value and familiarity in exchange for their hard-earned dollar,” says Tony Arvidson, Corporate Director of Operations at Lancer Hospitality.
The zoo location will serve Erbert & Gerbert’s full non-traditional menu which includes hot sandwiches and kids meals.
“We couldn’t be happier to welcome Lancer Hospitality and the Minnesota Zoo to the Erbert & Gerbert’s family,” said Eric Wolfe, the St. Cloud Minnesota born CEO of Erbert & Gerbert’s. “We love Minnesota and are currently looking to expand even further in the state,” continued Wolfe. “Non-traditional sites such as schools, large corporation headquarters, museums and zoos are just some of the locations we will target, but we are always interested in new franchisee partners and their ideas for new locations.”
Sanderson & Associates
384 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)