- Sub Headline: The Nation’s Fastest Growing Beauty Service Brand Expands to Lake Worth, Florida
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Listed: November 19, 2015 4:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // NEW YORK – David Coba, CEO and co-founder of European Wax Center (EWC), announced it has opened its 500th Center. The new Center, located at 6169 Jog Road, opened on Monday, November 2nd in Lake Worth, Florida. Presently 740 franchises have been awarded nationwide, 500 of which are open and accepting reservations. EWC is the premier destination for revealing beautiful skin; offering guests everywhere the chance to look and feel gorgeous.
“500 Centers up and running nationwide is quite an achievement and something we are very proud of,” said Coba. “It also reinforces EWC as the absolute leader in the beauty services category. We strongly believe in what we offer our guests and we are committed to bringing EWC’s high quality proprietary products and services to everyone who desires gorgeous skin.”
“We are thrilled to be expanding the European Wax Center experience throughout Florida,” says Courtney Palacio, Franchisee and co-owner of European Wax Center’s Lake Worth location. “We believe that high quality waxing should be accessible to everyone and can be incorporated into everyone’s regular routine and skincare regime.”
The 3500-square-foot space houses seven treatment suites along with a lounge area and retail space. In terms of design, it is clean, modern, warm and fun, reflecting the EWC brand pillars.
The new Center is located in the Lantana Square Shopping Plaza and will bring its premier quality services to residents and local businesses in the Lake Worth area.
Franchisees Courtney Palacios and Courtney Heim have once again joined forces to open the Center together. The duo, who have been friends since middle school, also own a Center in West Palm Beach. The successful business owners not only celebrated the opening of their second Center, but also celebrated the birth of Heim’s second child earlier this week.
European Wax Center prides itself on revealing beautiful skin at accessible rates ranging from $10 to $74 per service. With 500 Centers open throughout the United States, EWC makes it convenient for anyone to visit. The brand’s continual success can be attributed to exceptional guest care, premium quality services, proprietary products, and a belief that luxurious waxing should be attainable to anyone seeking to reveal their beautiful skin.
For more information about EWC or to book reservations, visit: http://www.waxcenter.com/reservations.
About European Wax Center
European Wax Center was founded by siblings David Coba and Josh Coba in 2004, and is now recognized as a leader in comfortable and healthy body waxing, that reveals beautiful skin. The Cobas developed the ultimate wax experience that features the all natural COMFORT WAX™ developed in Europe and the 4 Steps to Gorgeous™ process — Cleanse, Prepare, Wax, Rejuvenate. As well, EWC features include a pampering and professional environment, full-privacy Wax Suites, and exceptional service exclusively for EWC guests. Now, luxurious waxing and products can be incorporated into everyone’s regular skincare regimen. European Wax Center enables everyone to feel confident, gorgeous and sexy. For more information about European Wax Center or to inquire about owning a franchise log onto waxcenter.com or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanWax and Twitter @European Wax.
SOURCE European Wax Center
146 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)