- Sub Headline: Beauty Lifestyle Brand Dominates the Waxing Services Category
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.waxcenter.com
- Listed: February 9, 2016 10:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK, Feb. 9, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — David Coba, CEO and co-founder of European Wax Center (EWC) announced today an almost 20% increase in guests serviced from 2014 to 2015*. While the waxing segment still experiences growth in the beauty market, EWC still retains its dominant position and continues to outpace the market’s growth rate.
“EWC’s continued growth can largely be attributed to our highly trained associates and the positive experience they provide for our guests, our products which must meet our exacting standards of excellence, and, ultimately, our guests leave revealing beautiful skin which is a key reason for our rate of retention. EWC also creates highly effective marketing campaigns that speak to and motivate potential guests,” said Coba. “I’m confident that with the plans we have in place, EWC’s growth will only continue throughout 2016 and beyond.”
EWC kicked off 2015 with an aggressive advertising campaign titled: “Red Carpet Worthy Eyebrows.” The integrated campaign, built on EWC’s strong position as the “Experts in Eyebrows,” emphasized how woman can look red carpet ready every day through European Wax Center’s expert brow services. Well-known entertainment TV show Entertainment Tonight covered EWC’s “Red Carpet Worthy Eyebrows” during the airing of their pre-Oscars show about getting Red Carpet Ready. The campaign also appeared through in-cinema display on over 19,000 screens as well in-theater distribution of promotional flyers during opening week of the hit film 50 Shades of Grey. The company’s campaign evolved throughout the first-quarter and was considered to be a tremendous success. Brow waxes in 2015 were up 21% compared to those in 2014, proving once again that EWC is helping guests everywhere achieve Browfection™.
In June 2015, EWC’s announced a national program in a partnership with Wilhelmina Models, one of the most respected names in modeling. The brands joined forces to launch the 2015 Summer Goddess Model Search. Marketing efforts surrounding the program focused on celebrating and revealing beauty in all women. Over 5,000 model hopefuls from across the U.S. entered to win and media impressions through social, digital and PR efforts reached well over 400,000,000 clearly demonstrating the excitement the contest created.
EWC provided services to over 7.7 million guests in 2015, including 3.9 million bikini waxes and 2.4 million brow waxes. Presently, 740 franchises have been awarded nationwide, over 500 of which are open and accepting reservations. These numbers clearly support EWC as the premier lifestyle and beauty destination for revealing beautiful skin; offering guests everywhere the chance to look and feel gorgeous.
EWC’s continual success can be attributed to exceptional guest care, premium quality services, proprietary products and a belief that luxurious waxing is about helping everyone find their version of gorgeous.
For more information about EWC or to book reservations, visit: http://www.waxcenter.com/reservations.
*Percentages and guest service count reflect numbers reported as of December 3, 2015.
About European Wax Center
European Wax Center was founded by siblings David and Josh Coba in 2004. The concept was simple: to bring the EWC unique waxing experience to women and men in a setting with a modern environment featuring crisp, clean lines, private waxing suites, and providing the most professionally trained waxing experts, with exceptional service. And the first wax is always complimentary (brows, underarms, bikini line for women, nose, ears and brows for men). Now, a luxurious waxing with proprietary products can be incorporated into everyone’s beauty regimen. European wax Center enables everyone to reveal beautiful skin, and, today, European Wax Center is recognized as the fastest growing company in the beauty services category. In just ten years, EWC has grown from four Centers to well over 700 nationwide. For more information about EWC or to inquire about a franchise log onto waxcenter.com.
SOURCE European Wax Center
174 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)