- Sub Headline: Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins Restaurant at the U.S. House of Representatives Grand Opening Celebration on April 14th to include ribbon cutting ceremony, product samples, and Dunkin’ Donuts branded giveaways Dunkin’ Brands CEO, Nigel Travis, Executive Chef, Jeff Miller and Senior Vice President, Operations, Dunkin’ Donuts US & Canada, Scott Murphy to be in attendance
- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com or http://www.BaskinRobbins.com
- Listed: April 20, 2016 8:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 20, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s favorite, all-day everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, and Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, along with the leading provider of integrated facilities management and food service operations, Sodexo, will celebrate the grand opening of a milestone multi-brand restaurant at the U.S. House of Representatives in Washington, D.C. The restaurant, located in the Longworth House Office Building, will officially open its doors today and host a grand opening celebration on April 14. The grand opening celebration will feature a ribbon cutting ceremony attended by Dunkin’ Brands CEO, Nigel Travis, Senior Vice President, Scott Murphy, Executive Chef, Jeff Miller and local dignitaries, as well as product samples, photo opportunities with mascot Cuppy, prizes, giveaways and more.
The restaurant, which includes a Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins under one roof, will be open to the public Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. The delicious menu, created by Dunkin’ Brands’ culinary team, features Dunkin’ Donuts’ high-quality, great-tasting menu items that can be enjoyed all day, including Dunkin’ Donuts’ internationally recognized coffee and lattes, espresso-based beverages, sandwiches, donuts and bakery goods. The restaurant will also feature items customized with flavors adapted to suit local taste preferences, such as the Cherry Blossom and Capitals Craze Donuts. The multi-brand restaurant is approximately 350 square feet and employs approximately eight crew members.
Baskin-Robbins will offer its wide selection of delicious ice cream flavors, including classics like Mint Chocolate Chip, Pralines ‘n Cream and Jamoca® Almond Fudge, as well as a new “Flavor of the Month” every month. Baskin-Robbins will also feature custom ice cream cakes, ice cream sundaes and flavorful beverages, including Milkshakes, Smoothies and Cappuccino Blast® frozen drinks.
Sodexo is the Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee at the U.S. House of Representatives. The multi-brand restaurant at the U.S. House of Representatives marks the 198 Dunkin’ Donuts and 64 multi-brand location in Washington D.C.
“We are pleased to serve the hard-working people of Washington, D.C. and the U.S. House of Representatives and hope that this location will become a popular destination and everyday routine for employees, staff and visitors,” said Dave Cerbin, Resident District Manager, Sodexo. “The Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins multi-brand location is the perfect addition to our food program at the House of Representatives, and early excitement around its high-quality coffee, snacks and ice cream treats indicate that staffers, Members and visitors to the Capitol campus will welcome our newest arrival.”
The opening of the Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins multi-brand location at the U.S. House of Representatives is one of the many milestones solidifying Dunkin’ Brands’ commitment to Washington, D.C. Earlier this month, The Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation (DDBRCF) granted $20,000 to the Capital Area Food Bank. The donation comes in the final year of The DDBRCF’s three-year, $1,000,000 commitment to Feeding America® member food banks to support child-hunger initiatives nationwide. More than 1 in 4 children face hunger in Washington, D.C. each year and this grant will help the Capital Area Food Bank better serve kids in need.
“Dunkin’ Brands is a proud member of the Washington, D.C. community and we are honored to be able to serve local area residents, visitors and businesses,” said Colleen Krygiel, Field Marketing Manager, Dunkin’ Brands. ”From new restaurant openings to community service, we are committed to this city and look forward to many more milestone moments to come.”
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter @DCDunkin. To learn more about Baskin-Robbins visit www.baskinrobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/baskinrobbins) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/baskinrobbins).
To learn more about the Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com/foundation or follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/DDBRCF.
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 11,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 37th annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2016, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (305) 299-4581
273 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Sport Clips Honors Purple Heart Vets With A Trip to the Armed Forces Bowl (1 views)