- Sub Headline: Northern New Jersey Home Care Company Closes 2015 with Aggressive Franchise Growth Initiative - Sets Stage for 2016 with Introduction of New Executive Care 360 Services
- City: Hackensack
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.ExecutiveHomeCare.com
- Listed: January 28, 2016 10:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HACKENSACK, N.J. – Hackensack, N.J.-based Executive Care, the home care company widely recognized as the most trusted provider of skilled and personal care services, is celebrating a remarkable start to 2016. Coming on the heels of record-breaking franchise growth, the brand extended its presence into four new states including North Carolina, Florida, Texas and Connecticut in 2015.
For a concept that started franchising just three years ago, this growth is a clear indication that Executive Care has established itself as a major home care franchise on the national level.
“Coast to coast growth is on the horizon for Executive Care this year,” said Todd Leonard, vice president of operations and franchise development. “Last year we extended our footprint to four new states and this year we expect growth in major U.S. cities such as Orlando, Boston, Phoenix, Denver and more. We are aware of the demand and look forward to providing high-quality care to individuals across the country.”
Continuing the momentum in the months ahead, Executive Care is meeting and vetting additional franchisee candidates, and plans to open 10 new franchise offices by the end of 2016, doubling the current total of locations. The new year has started on a high note for Executive Care with a multi-unit franchise agreement signed for the San Antonio market.
Adding to the energy enveloping the company is the emergence of Executive Care 360, a comprehensive program that encompasses all services. Executive Care designed the new program, which employs a complete team approach to the well being of clients and results in higher client satisfaction and continuity of care. These factors, plus Executive Care’s advanced technology management system, have made it stand out in one of the nation’s most rapidly expanding industries.
New franchisees can embrace Executive Care’s proven private pay model and its collection of in-home services. To that point, the company considers its franchising opportunity to be an outgrowth of several notable franchisee accomplishments – the Stratford, Connecticut office is celebrating its one-year anniversary and the Freehold, New Jersey office is now a proud member of the Million Dollar Sales Club.
“Our accomplishments over the past year have made it clear that America has taken a strong notice of how our business has had an impact in people’s lives, making it rewarding to be able to share this vision with others for longer than a decade,” said Lenny Verkhoglaz, the CEO and co-founder of Executive Care who launched the business and runs it with his wife, Mila Feldman. “We’ve seen such determination from new and existing franchisees. The demand for home care is only going to increase in the years to come and we are excited to be a part of the growing need.”
The franchise expansion, which began in 2013, significantly extends the full-service home care company’s footprint, bridging the gap for thousands of families seeking affordable care for their loved ones, yet unsure of who they can trust. Executive Care’s unique ability to blend a variety of companion and skilled home health care services and maintain top-notch customer engagement has made it a trusted resource for health care referral partners and families.
“We have truly put our passion into designing the most dynamic home care concept,” said Mila. “Looking back to when we first began this journey, I have seen such tremendous growth from franchisees. Several come from no experience in the industry but have completely immersed themselves in the business. That is the most gratifying part of this.”
Moreover, Executive Care’s low start-up cost of less than $100,000, which includes the franchise fee, makes it an attractive business for entrepreneurs seeking to join one of America’s fastest growing sectors.
Executive Care offers a variety of caregiving and skilled nursing services to help families often overwhelmed with the responsibility of providing care to a loved one – all while ensuring the patient remains in the comfort of his or her own home. In a crowded sector, the company has built a reputation from the ground up.
About Executive Care
Executive Care, based in Hackensack, N.J., delivers a comprehensive selection of home care services tailored to the every need of its customers. From companionship and personal care to 24/7 live-in care and skilled nursing, Executive Care ensures customers receive safe, reliable and certified in-home medical and personal services. At the heart of Executive Care is the relationship forged between caregivers, customers and families. The company has announced plans to grow, offering an attractive franchise opportunity in the fast-growing home care sector. To learn more about Executive Care’s services, visit ExecutiveHomeCare.com. For more information on the Executive Care franchise opportunity, email Todd Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 393-2372.
SOURCE Executive Care
215 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)