- Sub Headline: Leading National Home Care Concept to Open in Texas, Sarasota and Naples in 2016
- City: Hackensack
- State: New Jersey
- Listed: November 27, 2015 10:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 25, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // HACKENSACK, N.J. – Executive Care announced today that it has signed a franchise agreement to open an office in Texas and a multi-unit agreement to open two offices in South Florida. The company’s first Texas office will serve North Dallas. The Sarasota and Naples offices mark the company’s second and third Florida locations, joining the 13 franchise locations nationwide. All offices are scheduled to open in early 2016.
Sensitive to the caregiving needs of those with illnesses and the local aging population, Executive Care launches in the South with a clear understanding that individuals should receive care where they are most comfortable – in their homes. The openings of the new Dallas and South Florida offices mean part of those markets will have a new level of skilled and non-medical care.
The new Executive Care offices aim to bring up to 50 new jobs per location in the next two years, and are looking to expand the home care agency’s reach further in untapped markets throughout the country.
“We have always seen the South as an excellent region for Executive Care to thrive,” said Lenny Verkhoglaz, CEO and co-founder of the company. “The new offices will fill a niche regionally, given the large senior population in Florida and Texas. We are committed to providing compassionate care to the residents of Sarasota, Naples and Dallas.”
Executive Care offers a variety of caregiving and in-home aid services to help families often overwhelmed with the responsibility of providing care to a loved one – all while ensuring the patient remains in the comfort of his or her own home. In a crowded sector, the company has built a reputation from the ground up.
To guarantee the highest quality, Executive Care requires all prospective caregivers to undergo an intensive pre-employment screening process, including a criminal background investigation, verification of references and an employment history check. All caregivers are insured, experienced and undergo skills and continuing education training. Registered nurses closely supervise and monitor all staff, conducting periodic evaluation assessments.
For more information about Executive Care’s new offices in Dallas, Sarasota and Naples, please call 1-855-393-2372.
About Executive Care
Executive Care, based in Hackensack, N.J., delivers a comprehensive selection of home care services tailored to every need of its customers. From companionship and personal care to 24/7 live-in care and skilled nursing, Executive Care ensures customers receive safe, reliable and certified in-home medical and personal services. At the heart of Executive Care is the relationship forged between caregivers, customers and families. The company has announced plans to grow, offering an attractive franchise opportunity in the fast-growing home care sector. To learn more about Executive Care’s services, visit www.ExecutiveHomeCare.com. For more information on the Executive Care franchise opportunity, email Todd Leonard, vice president of operations and franchise development for Executive Care, at email@example.com or call (855) 393-2372.
SOURCE Executive Care
All Points Public Relations
136 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)