- City: Hackensack
- State: New Jersey
- Listed: December 2, 2015 8:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Hackensack, New Jersey-based Executive Care has launched in the South. The home care services company announced it has signed a franchise deal to open an office in Texas and a multi-unit agreement to open two offices in South Florida. The company’s first Texas office is set to serve North Dallas, while the Naples and Sarasota offices mark the company’s second and third Florida locations, joining the 13 franchise locations nationwide.
All offices are expected to open during early 2016.
The new Executive Care offices are anticipated to bring as many as 50 new jobs per location in the next two years, and are looking to expand the home care agency’s reach further in untapped markets across the United States.
“We have always seen the South as an excellent region for Executive Care to thrive,” said Lenny Verkhoglaz, CEO and co-founder of the company. “The new offices will fill a niche regionally, given the large senior population in Florida and Texas. We are committed to providing compassionate care to the residents of Sarasota, Naples and Dallas.”
About Executive Care
Executive Care necessitates that all prospective caregivers undergo an intensive pre-employment screening process.
SOURCE Executive Care
142 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)