- City: Hackensack
- State: New Jersey
- Listed: December 2, 2015 8:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Hackensack, New Jersey-based Executive Care has launched in the South. The home care services company announced it has signed a franchise deal to open an office in Texas and a multi-unit agreement to open two offices in South Florida. The company’s first Texas office is set to serve North Dallas, while the Naples and Sarasota offices mark the company’s second and third Florida locations, joining the 13 franchise locations nationwide.
All offices are expected to open during early 2016.
The new Executive Care offices are anticipated to bring as many as 50 new jobs per location in the next two years, and are looking to expand the home care agency’s reach further in untapped markets across the United States.
“We have always seen the South as an excellent region for Executive Care to thrive,” said Lenny Verkhoglaz, CEO and co-founder of the company. “The new offices will fill a niche regionally, given the large senior population in Florida and Texas. We are committed to providing compassionate care to the residents of Sarasota, Naples and Dallas.”
About Executive Care
Executive Care necessitates that all prospective caregivers undergo an intensive pre-employment screening process.
SOURCE Executive Care
151 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)