- City: Hackensack
- State: New Jersey
- Listed: December 2, 2015 8:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Hackensack, New Jersey-based Executive Care has launched in the South. The home care services company announced it has signed a franchise deal to open an office in Texas and a multi-unit agreement to open two offices in South Florida. The company’s first Texas office is set to serve North Dallas, while the Naples and Sarasota offices mark the company’s second and third Florida locations, joining the 13 franchise locations nationwide.
All offices are expected to open during early 2016.
The new Executive Care offices are anticipated to bring as many as 50 new jobs per location in the next two years, and are looking to expand the home care agency’s reach further in untapped markets across the United States.
“We have always seen the South as an excellent region for Executive Care to thrive,” said Lenny Verkhoglaz, CEO and co-founder of the company. “The new offices will fill a niche regionally, given the large senior population in Florida and Texas. We are committed to providing compassionate care to the residents of Sarasota, Naples and Dallas.”
About Executive Care
Executive Care necessitates that all prospective caregivers undergo an intensive pre-employment screening process.
SOURCE Executive Care
124 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)