- Sub Headline: Leading National Home Care Concept to Open in San Antonio this Summer
- Franchise URL: http://www.ExecutiveHomeCare.com
- Listed: May 25, 2016 2:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 25, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) HACKENSACK, N.J. – Executive Care announced today that it has signed a franchise agreement to open an office in San Antonio, Texas. The new office located at 1131 Babcock Rd. suite 125 marks the company’s first office in Texas. Opening in June 2016, the new office will serve residents throughout Bexar County.
Longtime San Antonio residents Salomon and Valerie Rueda are opening the location and will be managing daily operations. Salomon had a long career with AT&T before deciding to go into business for himself. Together their 27 years of experience in customer service and business management has prepared them for their next career with Executive Care.
“When we decided to invest in ourselves and our futures, we looked for a franchise model that had proven systems in place that would guide us to success – we have found that with Executive Care,” said Salomon. “My wife and I look forward to serving the people of San Antonio with respect and compassion for years to come.”
Sensitive to the caregiving needs of those with illnesses and the local aging population, Executive Care launches in the South with a clear understanding that individuals should receive care where they are most comfortable – in their homes. The opening of the new San Antonio office means this market will have a new level of skilled and non-medical care.
The new Executive Care office aims to bring up to 50 new jobs in the next two years, and is looking to expand the home care agency’s reach further.
“We could not be more excited to have Salomon and Valerie on board leading the expansion into Texas,” said Lenny Verkhoglaz, CEO and co-founder of the company. “They are in this business for all the right reasons and we know they are going to be a welcomed addition to the San Antonio community. We look forward to watching them grow their Executive Care business.”
Executive Care offers a variety of caregiving and in-home aid services to help families often overwhelmed with the responsibility of providing care to a loved one – all while ensuring the patient remains in the comfort of his or her own home. In a crowded sector, the company has built a reputation from the ground up.
To guarantee the highest quality, Executive Care requires all prospective caregivers to undergo an intensive pre-employment screening process, including a criminal background investigation, verification of references and an employment history check. All caregivers are insured, experienced and undergo skills and continuing education training. Registered nurses closely supervise and monitor all staff, conducting periodic evaluation assessments.
For more information about Executive Care’s new office in San Antonio, please call 210-734-4343 or visit www.executivehomecare.com.
About Executive Care
Executive Care, based in Hackensack, N.J., delivers a comprehensive selection of home care services tailored to every need of its customers. From companionship and personal care to 24/7 live-in care and skilled nursing, Executive Care ensures customers receive safe, reliable and certified in-home medical and personal services. At the heart of Executive Care is the relationship forged between caregivers, customers and families. The company has announced plans to grow, offering an attractive franchise opportunity in the fast-growing home care sector.
To learn more about Executive Care’s services, visit www.ExecutiveHomeCare.com. For more information on the Executive Care franchise opportunity, email Todd Leonard, vice president of operations and franchise development for Executive Care, at email@example.com or call (855) 393-2372.
SOURCE Executive Care
All Points Public Relations
373 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)