- Sub Headline: Trusted Home Care Provider Rolls Out Executive Care 360
- Franchise URL: http://www.ExecutiveHomeCare.com
- Listed: April 12, 2016 11:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HACKENSACK, N.J. — Executive Care, the home care company widely recognized as the most trusted provider of skilled and personal care services, announced the roll out of Executive Care 360, a new client care management program. The launch includes Executive Care 360 availability nationwide, within each of the company’s office.
“The time couldn’t be better to roll out this program to our franchise partners at our offices nationwide,” said Todd Leonard, vice president of operations and franchise development. “After piloting the process at our company-owned Northern New Jersey location for the past year, we’re ready to share the new program with the rest of our team. We’re excited about what this means for the future of Executive Care.
Executive Care 360 is a comprehensive program that encompasses all services. Executive Care designed the new program, which employs a complete team approach to the well being of clients and results in higher client satisfaction and continuity of care. These factors, plus Executive Care’s advanced technology management system, have made it stand out in one of the nation’s most rapidly expanding industries.
The care management systems that Executive Care puts into place will achieve the goal of offering an optimal level of client wellness through the improved coordination of care while providing cost effective, non-duplicative services.
This feature allows Executive Care caregivers to have 24/7 contact with their clients. Having the ability to diagnose the early signs and symptoms of illness, will allow for the best possible patient care, in turn, helping to cut medical costs.
Executive Care offers a variety of caregiving and skilled nursing services to help families who are often overwhelmed with the responsibility of providing care to a loved one — all while ensuring the patient remains in the comfort of his or her own home. In a crowded sector, the company has built a reputation from the ground up.
The full-service home care franchise introduces this initiative amid a remarkable franchise growth phase in which Executive Care has extended its presence into four new states including North Carolina, Florida, Texas and Connecticut. The brand has plans in place to open 10 new franchise offices by the end of 2016, doubling the current total of locations.
Executive Care’s unique ability to blend a variety of companion and skilled home health care services and maintain top-notch customer engagement has made it a trusted resource for health care referral partners and families.
Entrepreneurially spirited individuals interested in investing in the home care franchise, will receive support services ranging from initial and ongoing training to sales and marketing programs.
To learn more about Executive Care’s franchise opportunities, please visit: http://www.executivehomecarefranchise.com
About Executive Care
Executive Care, based in Hackensack, N.J., delivers a comprehensive selection of home care services tailored to the every need of its customers. From companionship and personal care to 24/7 live-in care and skilled nursing, Executive Care ensures customers receive safe, reliable and certified in-home medical and personal services. At the heart of Executive Care is the relationship forged between caregivers, customers and families. The company has announced plans to grow, offering an attractive franchise opportunity in the fast-growing home care sector. To learn more about Executive Care’s services, visit ExecutiveHomeCare.com. For more information on the Executive Care franchise opportunity, email Todd Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 393-2372.
SOURCE Executive Care
183 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)