- Sub Headline: Rapidly Expanding Home Health Care Company Featured on Distinguished List of Top Franchise Companies
- City: Hackensack
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.ExecutiveHomeCare.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 1:17 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HACKENSACK, N.J. – Executive Care, the home care company widely recognized as the most trusted provider of skilled and personal care services, has added another national distinction for its growth and achievements.
Entrepreneur magazine ranked Executive Care to its “Top New Franchises” of 2016 list, ranking in the top 40 out of all companies evaluated. The list highlights the year’s most promising business opportunities within the franchising industry.
“We are honored to be recognized as one of the best new franchise concepts,” said Lenny Verkhoglaz, CEO of Executive Care. “This award is a testament to the hard work our whole franchise system puts into making Executive Care a success. Operating as a team allows us to reach new heights and we can’t wait to see what’s next for us.”
To be eligible for the Top New Franchises recognition, franchise concepts must have started franchising in 2011 or later and are ranked by objective, quantifiable criteria. All companies, regardless of size, are judged by the same standards including growth rate, financial strength, stability, startup costs, litigation, percentage of terminations and whether the company provides financing.
“We put a large emphasis on selecting franchise owners that uphold our value system and have a strong passion for the industry,” added Verkhoglaz. “We are looking forward to welcoming new partners who will help to propel the brand even further by growing into new markets throughout the country.”
Executive Care offers a variety of caregiving and skilled nursing services to help families who are often overwhelmed with the responsibility of providing care to a loved one — all while ensuring the patient remains in the comfort of his or her own home. In a crowded sector, the company has built a reputation from the ground up.
Entrepreneurially spirited individuals with a passion for the home health care industry interested in investing in Executive Care will receive full marketing support and training. Executive Care’s low start-up cost of less than $100,000, which includes the franchise fee, makes it an attractive business for entrepreneurs seeking to join one of America’s fastest growing sectors.
To learn more about Executive Care’s services, visit ExecutiveHomeCare.com.
For more information about available franchise opportunities, please visit: http://www.executivehomecarefranchise.com.
About Executive Care
Executive Care, based in Hackensack, N.J., delivers a comprehensive selection of home care services tailored to the every need of its customers. From companionship and personal care to 24/7 live-in care and skilled nursing, Executive Care ensures customers receive safe, reliable and certified in-home medical and personal services. At the heart of Executive Care is the relationship forged between caregivers, customers and families. The company has announced plans to grow, offering an attractive franchise opportunity in the fast-growing home care sector.
To learn more about Executive Care’s services, visit ExecutiveHomeCare.com. For more information on the Executive Care franchise opportunity, email Todd Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 393-2372.
SOURCE Executive Care
187 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)