- Sub Headline: Rapidly Expanding Home Health Care Company Recognized as Top Home Care Provider
- City: Hackensack
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.ExecutiveHomeCare.com
- Listed: March 2, 2016 1:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HACKENSACK, N.J. – Executive Care, the home care company widely recognized as the most trusted provider of skilled and personal care services, has received prestigious acknowledgement for its dedication to providing quality care. Home Care Pulse, a leading market research firm that specializes in customer satisfaction research and quality assurance, has awarded Executive Care with the Endorsed National Provider distinction.
To determine the winners, Home Care Pulse conducted random, live interviews with clients of a franchise network to gather input and feedback on the quality of care and customer service.
“Receiving recognition as one of the best in-home care providers is a true honor,” said Lenny Verkhoglaz, the CEO and co-founder of Executive Care who launched the business and runs it with his wife, Mila Feldman. “This is a testament to the work we’ve done to ensure that we have top caregivers caring for our clients. This also shows that we provide them with the resources they need to administer high quality care. There is no better feeling than knowing our clients our satisfied with our services.”
During the live interview, clients and caregivers were asked to rate the provider on a scale of 1-10 in categories such as timeliness of caregivers, caregiver’s work ethic and overall quality of care. Clients were also able to suggest areas of improvement.
“The Home Care Pulse Endorsed National Provider distinction is reserved for organizations that have proven their commitment to offering quality care through regular satisfaction measurement,” said Aaron Marcum, CEO of Home Care Pulse. “Executive Home Care has demonstrated this commitment. I admire this organization’s dedication to raising the standard of home care, and I’m happy to offer them this endorsement.”
Executive Care offers a variety of caregiving and skilled nursing services to help families who are often overwhelmed with the responsibility of providing care to a loved one – all while ensuring the patient remains in the comfort of his or her own home. In a crowded sector, the company has built a reputation from the ground up.
To learn more about Executive Care’s services, please visit: ExecutiveHomeCare.com.
About Executive Care
Executive Care, based in Hackensack, N.J., delivers a comprehensive selection of home care services tailored to the every need of its customers. From companionship and personal care to 24/7 live-in care and skilled nursing, Executive Care ensures customers receive safe, reliable and certified in-home medical and personal services. At the heart of Executive Care is the relationship forged between caregivers, customers and families. The company has announced plans to grow, offering an attractive franchise opportunity in the fast-growing home care sector. To learn more about Executive Care’s services, visit ExecutiveHomeCare.com. For more information on the Executive Care franchise opportunity, email Todd Leonard at email@example.com or call (855) 393-2372.
SOURCE Executive Care
194 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)