- Sub Headline: Matthew "Red" Boswell Joins Cost Management Consulting Franchise to Spearhead Growth
- City: Addison
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.expensereduction.com/
- Listed: January 15, 2016 12:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ADDISON, Texas – January 15, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA), the global leader in cost management consulting, has brought on experienced franchisor, marketer and business leader Matthew “Red” Boswell to dramatically grow their North American franchise organization.
Boswell, who has over 20 years’ experience building and scaling businesses, is serving as ERA’s Senior Vice President of Franchising, Business Development and Culture for North America.
Prior to his role at ERA, Boswell spent two years as VP of Sales and Marketing for FreshOne, a nationwide provider of ready-to-eat fresh food programs. While there, he helped triple the growth of the company by partnering with 12 national retail brands. This effort added tens of millions to the company’s bottom line. He was also CEO for four years at IntegriServ, a consulting firm focused on marketing, franchising, and scaling organizations.
In the franchise space, Boswell founded Pet Butler Franchise Services, one of the world’s largest and most respected pet services companies, in 2004. While leading the company, he launched 148 franchises across 28 states in less than four years. In 2010, he sold Pet Butler to HomeTask Franchise Brands.
“We are thrilled to bring Red’s energetic leadership and vision for building franchise organizations to the ERA team,” said Michael Nicholas, CEO of Expense Reduction Analysts North America. “The interest in our franchise right now is high because people are looking to take control of their careers. We’re confident Red will manage ERA’s rapid growth by identifying and bringing on franchisees who are eager to work together with our global network to succeed.”
With over 650 offices in more than 25 countries, ERA is the leader when it comes to helping companies and non-profits put additional cash flow to work by lowering supplier costs without any compromise to quality or service – and with no financial risk to the organization. ERA franchisees globally have completed more than 18,000 cost reduction projects for more than 5,000 clients.
ERA typically works with companies that have annual revenues of $20M to $250M, in addition to non-profit organizations. ERA franchisees consistently find an additional 10 to 30 percent savings in many of an organization’s most significant expense categories.
“I love the ERA franchise model because we give white collar executives the ability to spend more time with their families while building stronger financial security” said Boswell. “Helping my peers to regain control of their lives by working from home and building significant residual income is very fulfilling. The ERA model is different because there’s no financial risk to our clients and it’s a great way to increase an organization’s bottom line profits.”
The total initial investment to open an ERA franchise ranges from $66,000 to $85,900. ERA franchisees work with a trusted global consulting firm and have no inventory or employees to manage. Franchisees also get to choose which consulting projects they want to take on. Currently, they are more than 150 home-based franchisees in the United States.
About Expense Reduction Analysts
Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) is a global leader in helping organizations put additional cash flow to work by further lowering supplier costs, without any compromise to quality and service. Established in 1992, with locations in the USA, Canada, Mexico, South America, the UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, ERA is now the largest and most experienced consultancy of its kind in the world. For more information, visit http://www.expensereduction.com/.
SOURCE Expense Reduction Analysts
Fishman Public Relations
168 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)