- City: West Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.experimac.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 7:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // West Palm Beach, Florida – It’s hard to argue with the impressive growth Experimac experienced in 2015, but the innovative franchise brand is looking to post even more impressive figures in 2016.
Experimac is a one-of-a-kind retail storefront concept that specializes in sales of pre-owned Apple® computers and devices; repair of laptops, phones and tablets; trade-ins of existing devices; system updates; and sales of accessories.
“Experimac’s innovative business model attracted attention very quickly,” United Franchise Group CEO Ray Titus said of the brand, which operates under the United Franchise Group umbrella. Titus added that Experimac’s business model offers franchisees the opportunity to buy products from the brand’s inventory company so they don’t have to worry about searching for the products they will sell.
The unique business model that Experimac founder and president Jim Muir developed takes advantage of multiple revenue streams. Not only can customers buy pre-owned products at a lower cost, they can also get their devices repaired and get memory upgrades along with accessories. “We’ve got a great thing here; I’ve been in franchising for over 3 decades and it’s obvious that Experimac is a concept that fits United Franchise Group to a T,” Titus said.
The technology sector is obviously booming. In 2014, about 302 million computers were sold worldwide, generating about $304 billion in sales revenue. At the same time, nearly seven billion cell phone subscriptions were purchased worldwide by May 2014, nearly one for every person on the planet.
With that in mind, having added 60 new stores in 2015, Experimac is looking to add more than 100 new locations in 2016, including 15 to 20 international retail stores, targeting Australia, Canada, Mexico, Chile, France and the United Kingdom, in particular.
According to Franchising.com, having a blueprint for international growth has been increasing in popularity for U.S.-based franchisors, “80 percent of the world’s population lives in areas that are considered emerging markets. The U.S. Department of Commerce estimates that over 75 percent of the expected growth in the world’s trade over the next two decades will come from developing countries, particularly big emerging markets, which account for over half the world’s population, but only 25 percent of its gross domestic product.”
In addition, the report said that finding well-qualified master franchisees outside the U.S. can pave the way for growth of a franchise because “the qualified master franchisee can be the key to identifying and recruiting talented franchisees who fit the system and successfully execute the franchise concept.”
Since Experimac specializes in selling used products, particularly used Apple® products, the products can be sold at a price point that is accessible to a much-wider range of customers. When customers enter competing retail stores that sell new computers, Smartphones and tech equipment, only one out of every 100 or so people actually purchase something because of the high price point, but they are much more likely to buy at Experimac.
Because of its outstanding early success, Experimac is focusing on expanding its bulk purchasing power to a more global scale to meet expected product demand in 2016. Additional new product offerings are also being considered to meet the needs of customers, while at the same time, providing additional revenue streams for franchise owners.
Experimac is the latest addition to the United Franchise Group family of brands, joining a team with over 30 years of franchise experience. Capitalizing on a sustained demand for Apple® products, Experimac provides pre-owned computers and devices, repair of laptops, phones and tablets, trade-ins of existing devices, sales of accessories and upgrades. For more information visit experimacfranchise.com.
Sanderson & Associates
170 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)