- Sub Headline: Hard work pays off and in the case of Express Employment Professionals, the payoff for the company’s international headquarters employees in Oklahoma City came in the form of a $1,000 year-end bonus.
- City: Oklahoma City
- State: Oklahoma
- Listed: January 1, 2016 8:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 31, 2015 – Hard work pays off and in the case of Express Employment Professionals, the payoff for the company’s international headquarters employees in Oklahoma City came in the form of a $1,000 year-end bonus.
Express was named among the Top Workplaces in Oklahoma and is ranked No. 1 staffing franchise on the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list.
The staffing franchise giant put more than 500,000 people to work in 2015, and projects to exceed to $3 billion in sales.
“The success of our company is a testament to the culture of Express,” said Bob Funk, CEO and chairman of the board for Express Employment Professionals. “We have an incredible support team of more than 250 employees at headquarters who are dedicated to helping people succeed at the franchise level and in their careers.
“As we continue to grow, we look for creative ways to recognize our employees’ contributions to the success of the company,” Funk said. “The year-end bonus was just one way to say thank you. I hope it made Christmas a little more merry for our employees.”
Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. With its international headquarters based in Oklahoma City, Express has more than 750 franchises in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually.
Offices offer a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search and human resources. Express focuses on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial and administrative.
For More Information:
Sherry Kast, APR
Corporate Communications and PR Manager
Express Employment Professionals
9701 Boardwalk Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
164 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)