- Sub Headline: Hard work pays off and in the case of Express Employment Professionals, the payoff for the company’s international headquarters employees in Oklahoma City came in the form of a $1,000 year-end bonus.
- City: Oklahoma City
- State: Oklahoma
- Listed: January 1, 2016 8:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 31, 2015 – Hard work pays off and in the case of Express Employment Professionals, the payoff for the company’s international headquarters employees in Oklahoma City came in the form of a $1,000 year-end bonus.
Express was named among the Top Workplaces in Oklahoma and is ranked No. 1 staffing franchise on the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list.
The staffing franchise giant put more than 500,000 people to work in 2015, and projects to exceed to $3 billion in sales.
“The success of our company is a testament to the culture of Express,” said Bob Funk, CEO and chairman of the board for Express Employment Professionals. “We have an incredible support team of more than 250 employees at headquarters who are dedicated to helping people succeed at the franchise level and in their careers.
“As we continue to grow, we look for creative ways to recognize our employees’ contributions to the success of the company,” Funk said. “The year-end bonus was just one way to say thank you. I hope it made Christmas a little more merry for our employees.”
Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. With its international headquarters based in Oklahoma City, Express has more than 750 franchises in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually.
Offices offer a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search and human resources. Express focuses on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial and administrative.
For More Information:
Sherry Kast, APR
Corporate Communications and PR Manager
Express Employment Professionals
9701 Boardwalk Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
215 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)