- City: Oklahoma City
- State: Oklahoma
- Franchise URL: http://www.ExpressPros.com
- Listed: March 4, 2016 8:26 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK (FranchisePOD.com) March 03, 2016 – Express Employment Professionals announced record-setting sales for 2015. Express franchisees generated $3.02 billion in sales in 2015, up 6 percent from 2014.
The company also helped a record 500,002 people find jobs last year compared to 456,660 in 2014. In Oklahoma, Express put 19,224 people to work in 2015.
“We have a long-term goal to put a million people to work annually,” said Bob Funk, Express Employment Professionals CEO and chairman of the board. “Our franchisees have a laser focus on helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
“The growth we’ve seen in our company is a testament to the culture of Express,” Funk said. “We have an incredible support team dedicated to helping people succeed at the franchise level, and our franchisees are personally invested in seeing their communities grow and thrive.”
Sales for U.S. Express franchisees alone are up 148 percent since 2009 as staffing companies have become a significant driver of the nation’s job growth.
“Employers are increasingly relying on temporary workers for flexible staffing solutions to help them respond to real-time market conditions and meet production demands,” Funk said.
In 2015, Staffing Industry Analysts named Express as one of the fastest growing major staffing companies, as well as one of the largest industrial staffing firms. The staffing giant, with international headquarters based in Oklahoma City, was named the No. 1 staffing franchise in America for four consecutive years and one of the top 100 fastest growing franchise systems in America, out of 3,500 franchisors, for three consecutive years by Entrepreneur Magazine.
With more than 760 offices in the U.S., Canada and South Africa, Express Employment Professionals offers a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search and human resources.
Express awarded 54 franchise locations in 2015 and plans to add 72 new locations in 2016, targeting markets in Washington, DC, California, Wisconsin, Virginia and New York.
For more information about Express Employment Professionals, visit ExpressPros.com.
About Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals puts people to work. It generated $3.02 billion in sales and employed a record 500,002 people in 2015. Its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. For more information, visit ExpressPros.com.
SOURCE Express Employment Professionals
APR, Corporate Communications and PR Manager
Express Employment Professionals
273 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)