- Sub Headline: Express has been named the No. 1 staffing franchise for the fifth consecutive year in the U.S. by Entrepreneur Magazine as part of the magazine’s 37th annual Franchise 500® list. The rankings are based on financial strength and stability, growth rate and the number of years a company has been in business.
- City: Oklahoma City
- State: Oklahoma
- Franchise URL: http://www.expresspros.com
- Listed: December 25, 2015 4:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 23, 2015 – Express Employment Professionals has been named the No. 1 staffing franchise for the fifth consecutive year in the U.S. by Entrepreneur Magazine as part of the magazine’s 37th annual Franchise 500® list. Express also ranked in the top 100 on the magazine’s Top Global Franchises list in America, achieving a ranking of No. 70.
“We’re proud to be consistently recognized as a leader not only in the staffing industry, but also in the franchising industry,” said Bob Funk, CEO of Express and a former chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. “Being ranked the #1 staffing franchise in North America for five straight years is an amazing accomplishment.”
The rankings are based on financial strength and stability, growth rate and the number of years a company has been in business.
Express was also named the 90th fastest growing franchise system in the U.S. and Canada by Entrepreneur.
“The staffing company is on track to reach 800 franchises in 2016,” said David Lewis, vice president of franchising. “The growth we’ve experienced this year is really exciting,” Funk said. “We get to be a part of people achieving their financial and personal dreams by becoming business owners. As the need for staffing services continues to rise, Express is expanding to meet that need, which will help us reach our long-term goal of putting a million people to work annually.”
About Robert A. “Bob” Funk
Robert A. “Bob” Funk is chairman and chief executive officer of Express Employment Professionals. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, the international staffing company has franchises in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Under his leadership, Express has put more than six million people to work worldwide. Funk served as the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City and was also the Chairman of the Conference of Chairmen of the Federal Reserve.
About Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals puts people to work. It generated more than $2.85 billion in temporary sales and employed nearly 456,000 people in 2014. Its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Visit ExpressFranchising.com for information on starting an Express Employment Professionals franchise.
For More Information:
Sherry Kast, APR
Corporate Communications and PR Manager
Express Employment Professionals
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)