- Country: United States
- Franchise Fee: $20,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $75,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $150,000
- Investment Range: $75,588-$139,050
- Units In Operation: 1100
- Year Founded: 1976
- Franchising Since: 1991
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Expansion Areas: Franchises available throughout the United States.
- Listed: November 16, 2015 4:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Eye Level Distinction
Unlike many other franchise concepts in the supplemental education sector, Eye Level is proud to be able to welcome new franchisees interested in both single-unit and multi-unit opportunities. While similar concepts limit franchisees to a single unit, Eye Level franchisees are able to grow by starting with multiple units and/or by adding more units as their business expands. Multi-unit franchise opportunities with Eye Level are available in almost all markets. Please contact us for more information if you are interested in learning about multi-unit opportunities in your area.
Because we believe that highly successful franchisees are the key to the continued success of the Eye Level system, we work with each individual franchisee to develop a protected territory that makes sense for his or her geography and growth goals. Unlike with other supplemental education concepts, Eye Level franchisees ar e able to take control of their own growth and develop their own market through protected territories. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about developing a protected territory in your area.
One of the reasons for Eye Level’s rapid growth is efficacy of the Eye Level approach. It not only works for students, but it makes learning fun!
Dr. Kang’s key insight was to create an approach to skills mastery that took the individual student’s point of view as the foundation for all learning. As a result, the Eye Level method teaches students based on their own eye-level view of the material, and is based on the educational principle of self-directed learning.
One of the key Eye Level distinctions is our curricular emphasis on developing critical thinking ability. Our curriculum for critical thinking development is one of the reasons families become so loyal to the Eye Level program.
Eye Level Programs
Eye Level Math
The Eye Level math program has two main curricular branches: Basic Thinking Math, and Critical Thinking Math. Basic Thinking Math is a modular learning series that helps students master the language of math and essential applications. Critical Thinking Math focuses on developing the key analytical abilities that will make students better lifelong math learners.
Eye Level English
The innovative Eye Level English program was developed by members of the faculties of Columbia University and UCLA, a group of K-12 teachers, and the Eye Level research and development team. The focus of the program is integrating the process of learning to read with the pleasure of reading to learn.
1052 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)